Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
imported post

Dead on. That is a great explanation of the major problems in most of the world.

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
imported post

Yep, that about sums it up.

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
imported post

Like I said the last time this was posted. I'll never appreciate being ripped for for over priced products made by underpaid workers. I'm all for working for a living. But work should be rewarded with fair pay.

When they bring the jobs back into the US, and they pay a reasonable wage for the work done. There will be more money for EVERYONE...not just a greedy fat basturds sitting in their plush offices and paying themselves ridiculous bonuses and taking paid vacations twice a year. While the people whose backs their money is made from struggle, lose their homes and starve.

No matter how you paint the picture, no matter what word you use to spin it, twist and excuse it. The fact remains that corporate greed is destroying the working class, destroying the economy of this country.

And the sooner everyone realizes it and stops posturing about it the better off we'll be.

All this being said, the average "occupy" protester/demonstrator has no real reason for being there. They are just a bunch of malcontents "woodstocking" it up. And as such are doing themselves more harm than good. it's sad.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.