Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

has anybody run into problems getting right parts for kehin carbs . in process of rebuiling my two because of running bad. but the kits ordered from honda doesnt have the parts to fit my carbs. looked on web site for honda and they dont show them is there away of telling if i have 1991 carbs are what talked to honda local and they are lost . i need some metric o-rings to finish the job and cant find them. need help

·
Senior Guru
3,873 Posts
imported post

hi jimmy can you stick in your location as differant countrys have different settings if you looking for the small o rings for the jets ect you can buy a o ring kit in your local auto shop as they are not all that special just make sure the jet numbers are the same as the old ones

·
Senior Guru
4,293 Posts
imported post

Hi, Jimmy.

Are you close to a Cat dealer? Cat has about every o-ring ever made, and in different materials, like Viton, Buna, poly, Silicone, floro, etc. Ask the parts guy to look them up in "similar parts". He should have a compatibility chart, to suggest what materal to use, but, usually buna will work. They actually have o rings so small, you can hardly see them, clear up to about 5' in diameter. And, in Metric, also.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.