Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Kevin Schwantz has moved his school from the Road Atlanta track to The Barber Motorsports Track here in Leeds Alabama , just outside Birmingham. !!! Cool Huh!!
I would like to welcome Kevin to the area!! :action::action::action::action::action::action::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

·
Banned
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Hey there nightwizard 40 Notice you live" close "by like those gl1100 too ! we need to get to gether for a ride sometime. I am waiting for Ups to deliver a new tire ,but I ride all year cause I ain't got no car (for the last 3 years) . i have been to the Honda Superbike classic for the last two years , maybe we could get up a "pack " to go this year.

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

Sounds good to me. There is a small group of us that live close that make some weekend rides, also check out the SERRASJ 5 on the Events area. Would like to have a new rider from Bama with us on it.....we need to get the numbers up on the Georgia boys!!!:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
imported post

I checked into camping at the racetrack a few years ago. No way am I paying $35 for a friggin campsite. I guess I could just set my tent up in Bill's yard

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
imported post

Thanks Bill, I'll keep that in mind. Two races in your areas I want to see someday - the Superbike race at Barber's & the Talladega 500. Someday hopefully I'll make that happen.

·
Banned
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Hey I got three acres here in odenville anybody that wants to can camp here anytime , might even let you inside to use the bathroom! Would be great for a bunch of us to ride in on these wings

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

We took the kids over this past summer to the museum......it was fun, but I want to do it again without the crumbsnatchers so I can take more time looking than scared of having to buy something:shock:

Attachments

·
Banned
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

I would like go myself and just have not done it, ,,,,yeah ...leave the porch monkeys at home this time> haha!!
A friend told me they have a copy of my first bike, a 1971 Kawasaki H1 500cc triple in blue. Man that thing had some pickup !!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.