Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Unfortunatly silverfox finds himself in a slight predicament, apparently he was playing with some handcuffs last night (we can only assume he has run out of tape) and he is still incarcerated in them as he is unable to find the key.

He has employed the help of his sat nag to plot a route to the key, but this has also proved fruitless,

This is really urgent that he gets released as he has an appointment for the re-application of a blue rinse, peach lippy and of course above all he needs a manicure.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

I have a feeling this one will soon fade away Tanygaer now that so many members have met me and know the rumours aren't true........

Blue rinse tint was debunked with the taking of so many pictures last Sunday:cool:

My getting lost with the Sat Nag, also disproved by the fact that I was in those photographs. :cool:

My normal motorcycle attire attested to the fact that there were no strange garments.:cool:

Helen the Viking was not restrained with electrical tape and was happily moving amongst the troops chatting and socializing with the best of them. :cool:

There was no peach lippy to be seen. :cool:

And as for this new accusation, well I am here and typing aren't I? :cool:

On the other hand, in a brief conversation with Lady T last night, she did confirm that she indeed had to go and buy her own anniversary present of a new ironing board!!! and since I was talking to her at home, she obviously hadn't been taken out to the quay front for fish and chips!!!!!!!

I rest my case. :cool:

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
imported post

So tell me Pete, how long did it take to type that holding a pencil between your teeth?

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Geordiemuppet wrote:
So tell me Pete, how long did it take to type that holding a pencil between your teeth?

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
Actually it was a pen!!

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Christine wrote:
well you can still type with your hands handcuffed together.
Really christine. :?:shock::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
1,238 Posts
imported post

Man I know that you had good technec and that you can do almost anything, but the person that typed this up for you should be ashamed of themself. If the truth be known, I bet you're still in them there cuffs and loving every moment of it. Have a good day!

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
imported post

Tried to warn 'im, I did. "Buy a bloody Goldfish," says I. But Nooooooo, he clings to that cat, he does. Now he's in the "blender". A blessing it would be, if he would read more...and post less!!! :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

(BTW, I think I might get hold of a key, but it'll cost a full barrel and a halfof MANA!)

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

FenderHead wrote:
A blessing it would be, if he would read more...and post less!!! :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
Its the self denial thats becomming the major problem, he claims he does not sit on this forum for endless hours, he swears he knows nothing of peach lippy, blue rinses and handcuffs..

He is becoming delusional, we all need to rally round and assist our forum diplomat in becoming his normal self again, well as close to normal as he can ever get....

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

tanygaer wrote:
FenderHead wrote:
A blessing it would be, if he would read more...and post less!!! :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
Its the self denial thats becomming the major problem, he claims he does not sit on this forum for endless hours, he swears he knows nothing of peach lippy, blue rinses and handcuffs..

He is becoming delusional, we all need to rally round and assist our forum diplomat in becoming his normal self again, well as close to normal as he can ever get....
Sending me large quantities of cash would go a long way to curing me!!!:clapper::clapper:

·
Premium Member
6,870 Posts
imported post

tanygaer wrote:
FenderHead wrote:

:shock::cheeky1:What would a member of this forum base normality on. :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Rabbit wrote:
:shock::cheeky1:What would a member of this forum base normality on. :gunhead:
Personally I work on the guidline of not needing one of those nice white jackets and a padded cell Rabbit!!!:cheeky1:Anything after that is classified normal. :jumper::dance::banana:

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
imported post

tanygaer wrote:
we all need to rally round and assist our forum diplomat in becoming his normal self again, well as close to normal as he can ever get....
Hmmmmm...well, from where I sit (definitely not in the front row...), I would guess that foxy defines "normal" as somewhere between Elton John and Devine (look it up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_(Glen_Milstead ). But that's just me... :cool:

I wonder if maybe we should just "patronize" his little transgressions and idiosyncrasies? Its bound to be cheaper than satisfying his ravenous appetite for the "cash" he's been soliciting... :cheeky1:

·
Slow Learner
1,485 Posts
imported post

Christine wrote:
well you can still type with your hands handcuffed together.
And just how would we be knowing that useful little bit of information Christine?

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
imported post

Pete,

I think this individual can help you......(but only in private) :shock: :cheeky1: :cheeky1:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.