Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

They think so logically.

A teacher was reading the story of the Three Little Pigs to her class.
She Came to the part of the story where first pig was trying to gather the building Materials for his home. She read . 'and so the pig went up to the man with the Wheelbarrow full of straw and said: 'Pardon me sir, but may I have some of that Straw to build my house?'

The teacher paused then asked the class: 'And what do you think the man said?'

One little boy raised his hand and said very matter-of-factly ...'I
think the Man would have said - 'Well, I'll be damned!! A talking pig!'

The teacher had to leave the room.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
imported post

wife couldn't cook when we got married. some years later still working on it, sitting w/ son watching tv smoke alarm goes off son 2-3 looks at me and says dinner is served laughed so hard i slept alone:cheeky1::cheeky1::dude::dude:

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
imported post

LOL dang...now thats funny

Tom

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
imported post

My son is almost 12 now. When he was potty training we went to a mall. As always kids announce they have to go when farthest away from any convenient bathroom. We walk nearly 1/2 way round the mall to find one. When we get inside all the stalls were occupied. I asked if he wanted to go in the urinal like the "big boys". He was excited at the chance. I went in one next to him and he went in one of the lower ones. A man walks in and goes on the other side of him. Before I could even say a word my son looks at me and says in LOUD voice "Look Dad... he doesn't have a big one like you do!!" I was embarrassed and all I could do was apologize over the laughter coming from the first stall. The man just zipped up and left without saying a word.

Pan

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
imported post

On a very busy train, my 3yr old was sat on a case in the corrider part between carriages with her mum. A catholic father came and stood next to them, he obviously could not find a seat either.

I do like your frock, said the 3 yr old

the priest smiled extended his had and patted her on the head.

Bless you child

Oh but I have'nt sneezed yet:D

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
imported post

The other day we were giving my 8yr old boy a hard time about valentines sweethearts and my 5 yr old daughter pointed to her chest and said I have a heart and it's sweet. Then she laughed. I asked her if she knew what a sweetheart really was and she kind of winked at me and said quietly"Sure,It's candy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.