Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Yea, The only person who comes out ahead is the attorney.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
So yea, Im still alive. Another knee surgery under my belt my last one, Im done with the mess. 3 weeks out and can truthfully say it hurts worse now than any other. Yesterday couldnt even drive my truck due to the pain, and I dont like pills so thats that. Maybe after a few more weeks it will get better, three weeks out now. Doing therapy and stretches, works wonders for making it sore for the next 2 days. Now of all things my shoulder is causing me trouble from a fall out of a chopper years ago, VA's answer is therapy. Dont know how thats going to help with my arm losing feeling but ok. Its not like Im a old man yet (54) but geez downhill quick and not ready for it. I have been working around the garage. Did some flipping of bikes for extra money to pay for things I wanted. Have a XR350R now and just got a XR500R both nice bikes Re-doing the Cam and cam chain in the 350 though. Will end up selling these to get a 650L with electric start. Im sure I wont be kicking a kick start bike again. I finally bought a full size ride on bike lift, they are awesome, if you dont have one you really should get one saves a lot of bending over. Hope everyone is doing great as it gets colder, I know it slows down. John.

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
I hope you are getting better, Screw

My surgery came out very well, back to full steam, well as much as the nephropathy in my feet will let me.

Many things got in the way of getting my LTD back on the road, family issues, sidejobs, honey do lists, Computer meltdown and such. Now the tires I bought are so lod I won't put them on the bike.

I believe I am going to get everything done on the front end and then buy a set of Dunlop Elite 4's for the bike, I hope to ride this summer.

Took me awhile to figure out how to get back on this forum.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Yea, I'm still out. Off work cant go back. Lawyer and workers comp, fight now. Did a full capacity test today at a place, not good either. No stability hoping this ends soon so I can retire. I've got my 22 yrs with state, have 80k in my individual account on top of retirement... Just feel **** on by my boss, I really loved my job but now I'm just done with my sup. I got my VA as well, and will be able to do my disability as well. So rough now but should be a lot better in a few more months.
I went to Shinko front and rear on my gl1200. Have them on my kawasaki as well, made in s.korea they bought the yokahoma molds from Japan. I have zero complaints they are speed rated for like 150, and I've tested that at over that on the Kawa. Havnt got the wing over 130 yet since putting a big windshield on it. That's fast enough with a fairing and stuff anyway. Gave the Blue 1200 to my son but its stock, and mine has the rear diff out of a shadow I believe my memory is out exactly which one but I have more top end. Hope you get things right so you can ride, I try to every day both my sons go. Life doesn't get better than watching your kids become good adults. It's late and I wasnt trying to write a book but good to write a bit. I'll write more when I get a chance. Take care and thanks for checking on me....

41 - 44 of 44 Posts