Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Had to order OEM float valve assemblies. Cheap Cycle Parts was the least expensive I could find. Sure, there are cheaper, knock-off parts out there but Randakk has proven that those sets can cause more problems than solutions.

Ordered 4 sets and paid for expedited shipping. I knew, since they were OEM, that it would take a little longer than normal. Anyhow. after 4 days I sent an email from their site asking for update.... no answer. 2 days later another email.....no answer. Uh-oh I'm thinking...I'm this close to getting my bike running and now I have to deal with a vendor that won't answer my emails.

1 more day (we're now 7 days into the order) and I called. No answer and had to leave a message. I'm wondering now if I should contact my bank and reverse the $182.00 charge. Next day I called and finally spoke with Jessica. Told her that I was not too pleased with having paid for expedited shipping and having to wait so long. She promised she would get back to me before the end of the day.

5 hours later I got a voice mail from Jessica. She told me that the parts would be FedEx'ed to me next day, gave me a tracking number, and apologized for the delay. True to her word the float valve sets arrived the next day.

My father always said "It's easy to keep a satisfied customer, but if you can take a dissatisfied customer and solve their problem you usually have a customer for life."

Although the initial impression was negative, I will buy from Cheap Cycle Parts again because they took a problem and solved it to my satisfaction.

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Good to hear that they resolved your problem quickly and to your sattisfaction, Mark.

I have placed 2 orders from them and had prompt service/delivery from then both times. Good to know there are still companies that take the extra step to keep their customers coming back.

Dusty

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.