Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

anybody using the kuryakyn 7330 highway pegs on the 1500 do they fit well and do you like them? found them for $136 and free shipping.

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

I have the 4050 pegs and like them, they are more adjustable than the 7330. The 4050 is listed for the 98-00 but will work on the earlier wings by removing the metal and pad that sits on the underside of the valve cover.

The things I don't like is that Kuryakyn on any of their products will not stand behind their chrome flaking and pitting after 1 year, and you have to have the receipt. Too expensive for my pockets.

·
Premium Member
3,318 Posts
imported post

I just recently bought some 7330 Kuryakyn highway pegs. Haven't had a chance for a road trip with them yet but on some local riding I think they will work fine for longer distances. I like that they are angled toward the rider a few degrees for a better riding position. Also look very nice on there.

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

I just came back from a friend's who has them on his wing, 95 Interstate, he tipped it over in a parking lot the other night, that peg has a bolt on the back side that put a hole in his valve cover. Be sure that doesn't stick out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.