Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got lucky today and acquired a rear fender for our 07 1800. It had this Kuryakin part on it. I need a 6 plug wiring harness to hook it up. Any idea where I might get one? Have sent a message to Kuryakin..Just wondering if anyone here has had a similar situation?

·
Registered
653 Posts

·
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that info. I think I may be able to get around this problem. The Bike has a Kuryakin Hitch and wiring installed on it. I am putting 3201 Trunk Light kit on it. After reviewing the install video for the 3201 lights,I believe I will have 1 extra receptacle to plug into. That extra receptacle should take care of the Licence Light.

·
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for that info. I think I may be able to get around this problem. The Bike has a Kuryakin Hitch and wiring installed on it. I am putting 3201 Trunk Light kit on it. After reviewing the install video for the 3201 lights,I believe I will have 1 extra receptacle to plug into. That extra receptacle should take care of the Licence Light.
Just daisy chained the extra receptacle for the licence plate light. Works like a charm. I love plug and play ****. Kury you rock.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.