Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
27,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a set of Mic-O-Pegs so selling these. There is a little drag mark on the bottom of both peg mounts. I have these reversed, just liked them better that way. $120 shipped in US.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Hi Dave. Why are you selling these pegs? Just a couple of questions if you don't mind. Are they adjustable for height? The way you have them mounted now i'd be scraping them all the time. and if you mount them higher they look like if the bike fell over in a parking lot you would push them through the side cover. You say you have them mounted in reverse ???? Does this mean they should be pointing forward in stead of toward the back of the bike? I might be interested.

Thanks, Cyclepath

Got a set of Mic-O-Pegs so selling these. There is a little drag mark on the bottom of both peg mounts. I have these reversed, just liked them better that way. $120 shipped in US.

·
Administrator
27,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Dave. Why are you selling these pegs? Just a couple of questions if you don't mind. Are they adjustable for height? The way you have them mounted now i'd be scraping them all the time. and if you mount them higher they look like if the bike fell over in a parking lot you would push them through the side cover. You say you have them mounted in reverse ???? Does this mean they should be pointing forward in stead of toward the back of the bike? I might be interested.

Thanks, Cyclepath
Selling them because I got Mics. They are adjustable all kind of ways but none are comfortable to me unless they are lowered where you can't corner at all. They are definitely flat lander pegs. I switched sides with them because it seemed to give me a little more room without lowering them any more and it made them so they folded back instead of up.

·
Administrator
27,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is a shameless bump that I know I am not supposed to do but hardly anybody follows the rules here anyway.

·
Administrator
27,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK so how about $100 plus shipping?

·
Administrator
27,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Administrator
27,898 Posts