Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Has anybody used a Kuryakyn lower front fender extension with mud flap. I got one when I bought the bike privately and it was not put on. I heard some extensions will end up cracking the fender for lack of support. Has anybody seen this and has anybody has a problem with Kuryakyn front fender extensions?

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Load of bull ., never heard of a problem with the Kuryakyn one and I have sold loads of them , they must be fitted correctly :)

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Ok, thanks for the reply. I was not saying Kuryakyn did that, I have heard of extensions can do that.

·
Premium Member
868 Posts
imported post

A lot of owners will disagree.
I've read a lot of posts on Wing forums, from owners who fitted extensions and the fenders cracked at the mounting points sooner or later.
Some of them could have broken from bad fitting, but I don't think all of them could be fitted wrong. Not everyone is ham fisted.

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

JWayne wrote:
A lot of owners will disagree.
I've read a lot of posts on Wing forums, from owners who fitted extensions and the fenders cracked at the mounting points sooner or later.
Some of them could have broken from bad fitting, but I don't think all of them could be fitted wrong. Not everyone is ham fisted.
:?

They could have over tightened the screws.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
imported post

What youve heard is Bollocks,,get it fit,,cannot do any harm:waving:

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
imported post

I was thinking about getting one for my bike. This is a good read. thank you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.