Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the OEM for the 6 pin connector used on the 3230 Kuruakyn rear accessory harness? Kuryakyn will only say it is an AMP connector but not the part number or series.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi JWAYNE,
The 3230 is the interface cable that Kury uses to make the 2012+ GW rear lighting into plug-n-play. Essentially all the rear Kury accessory lighting plugs into it. I'm looking to plug into it as well with my own custom harness.

·
Administrator
27,936 Posts
Someone once upon a time posted a link to a place to get oem connectors and I once had it bookmarked but can't find it now. maybe a forum search will turn up something.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kuryakyn Accessory Connector Details

The attached photos are from one of the Kuryakin Accessory Harnesses. This is the connector I am trying to locate. The connector measures 1.21 x .97 x .47 and the pin pitch appears to be about .156

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OKay Folks. Here is a follow up on the Kuryakyn Accessory connector type. The connector shown in my earlier post is an AMP .070 Multilock series Mark I connector. The housing is p/n 174930 and uses a typical contact p/n 173645-1. The mate to this connector is p/n 174923-1 and uses a typical contact p/n 173631-1. I was able to purchase all of the above from Mouser.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.