Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I'm considerinmg the Kury grips to replace the stock ones on my 1800. I see that I will have to remove the end weights from my handlebars to use them, will this cause handling problems or other issues?

·
Older and Wiser
1,734 Posts
imported post

Lots of people have these grips fitted and I've never heard of handling issues. Maybe the extra weight of the Kurys offset any problems.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey 03 Silver, From the reports That I have been readingabout the Kury grips, :crying:you might be better keeping the originals. :clapper:If you know someone that has them fitted have a chat with them first. :baffled:Dont say you were not warned. :stumped: I was going to fit the Kury's but then changed my mind when I read all the complaints about them. :jumper:

:18red: :walker:

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
imported post

I had the ISOs. Never noticed any difference in handling or weight in the steering, though you would expect some. My problem was that the throttle one kept falling apart, the finishing inserts would fall out. I got fed up sticking them back in and eventually I just got another stock set.

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Well I took the advice here and gave that idea a miss. Heated grippers for Christmas instead, less hassle all round I think.

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
imported post

ISO grips fitted on my 1800. No difference noticed on handling, but the chrome inner pieces sometimes rattle.

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

Those ISO grips do lovely, but I personally found that they aren't up to use in the real world, ie they fall apart too easily.

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
imported post

Just got a set of heated Honda grips for Christmas. Looks like another set of stock grips being cut off soon!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.