Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I did some searches and didn't come up with any hits so I thought I would post this to see if anyone has any experience with these Highway Pegs. The Kuryakyn website says that they are new but I don't know how new. They seem very reasonably priced compared to others I've seen so was wondering if anyone has them, seen them or what their thoughts are on them.

Here's the link to them on the Kuryakyn Site.

http://www.kuryakyn.com/index.cfm/go/Home.ProductDetail/catID/3/scID/72/IMID/460

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
imported post

I have the same mounts but use the large ISO pegs on my 1100. Absolutely love em!!!:action:

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
imported post

I have them on my bike, and like them except the extension arms are a little short for my 30" inseam legs. I like that they mount to the vertical bar rather than the horizontal bar.

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Thanks guys!

Do you find that they are solid and don't move on you? I read a review where the guy was complaining that they moved on him a lot and one other review that said they needed constant adjustment / tightening but the majority of the comments were positive.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
imported post

funhouse69 wrote:
Thanks guys!

Do you find that they are solid and don't move on you? I read a review where the guy was complaining that they moved on him a lot and one other review that said they needed constant adjustment / tightening but the majority of the comments were positive.
I have not found that to be the case. Perhaps he has not tightened his sufficiently.

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
imported post

My Longhorn mounts have serrated surfaces where they pivot so when they are tightened they don't move at all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.