Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

1800 only. Dodged another one... nice. :cool:

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
imported post

Yes they are on my 1800 but came on it as I am not the original buyer how would I go about getting them replaced.

·
Premium Member
1,539 Posts
imported post

I contacted Kuryakyn this morning regarding the boards, this was the reply, it may help.

Please contact this phone number in regards to your issue, 866-296-4728 ext 196.

JAN SHIPE
CUSTOMER SERVICE/TECH DEPT. SUPERVISOR

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
imported post

Nice to see a company stepping up and doing the right thing. Kudos.

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
imported post

Kuryakun is not replacing the floorboards. There is a pin that needs to be changed. They are sending that out when they get them. When I talked to them they wanted a copy of my receipt also. Not sure what they'll do if you do not have one or are not the original purchaser.

·
Premium Member
1,171 Posts
imported post

If its a safety issue does not matter if you are the original buyer or not it has to be fixed. If they don't want to replace it then tell them you will contact the fed and that they refuse to fix it and you are concerned about the safety of it. Did that with my ignition switch on my Honda 1200 since my bike was not listed as having a bad ignition..turns out is was under recall and that Honda has thousands of bikes that were never put in the computer when they changed info systems. Send them a picture of the item. Tell them you never received a receipt from the previous owner.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.