Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

my (new )1200 has 24 Baron lights on the light back of my Aspencade. there are 2 lights on the front brake rotors.....and lights on the radiator grill.
yeah.. i am definately seen at night. So....... where is a good source for LED replacement lights? i'd like to convert as many as possible.

Robin

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1993 gl1500, 1976 gl1000
3,909 Posts
imported post

You can also try www.lednights.com Not sure about price comparison.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts

·
Registered
10,509 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,379 Posts
imported post

lednights its out of business the guy is a winger but hes busy and i've read lots of complains about he taking too long to ship the leds.

·
Premium Member
2,295 Posts
imported post

Hi,

After putting on the new mufflers, I was wondering if I would be able to put in a light bar which I have always wanted. I was not sure how low they fit on. So, I decided to put LEDs right on my existing hardware.

I have added two new brake lights as you can see and they are hooked up to a brake light modulator.

I am currently making a custom PCB with 55 LEDs on them for the brake light and then finishing up the amber signal light PCBs. My goal is to remove as much incandescent from the bike as possible.

Tim.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,634 Posts
imported post

nightwizard40 wrote:
http://www.superbrightleds.com

They have bunches:cooldevil:
That sure is a good looking bike ya have there!! Hmmmm...wonder where that pic was taken?:cool:

Every single bulb that is lit up on the rear of that bike is an LED. Really helped with the voltage.

·
Premium Member
2,295 Posts

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
imported post

nightwizard40 wrote:
http://www.superbrightleds.com

They have bunches:cooldevil:
I ordered from them and it went very well. Got an email confirming my order and and another when it was shipped. The lights work great and I have no complaints. I can definitely recommend them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.