Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

A few people wanted pics of the laminar Lip. This thing works.......:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

One more......

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
imported post

I see what it is, but what does it do?

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

In conjunction with the windshield vent, it eases wind buffeting to rider and pillion.After fitting it my wife(pillion) noticed the improvement immediately. The pics are my GL1500. You MUST look over top of windshield. Full details on Google.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Too much horsing around for me, especially during cleaning time. Not to mention it's ugly appearance.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,195 Posts
imported post

I still like my 29" tall see through the windscreen with the laminar lip molded on the top of it...

To each his own, but I prefer to look through the screen. No wind on me or the pillion. the rain just beaded up and went over us.

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
imported post

I used a touring laminar lip on my 2nd Gen Bandit 1200. The difference was noticeable immediately. You know how your body has a rough idea of speed on the freeway, because you get used to degrees of wind buffeting? I found myself doing 90mph during my first trip on the Interstate with the laminar lip. The air was so much smoother that I didn't realize how fast I was going. I wouldn't hesitate to get another lip if I had problems with wind buffeting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.