Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 1989 Goldwing that has a New Orleans made Landing gear set that looks brand New, I have the instruction and manual for this gear and I want to take it off the bike so I'm just wanting to ask whats this thing worth and does the forum have anyone who may want and have the need for something like this. Thanks

[email protected]
US MARINE 29 years active still

·
Registered
102 Posts
I bought a 1989 Goldwing that has a New Orleans made Landing gear set that looks brand New, I have the instruction and manual for this gear and I want to take it off the bike so I'm just wanting to ask whats this thing worth and does the forum have anyone who may want and have the need for something like this. Thanks

[email protected]
US MARINE 29 years active still
Saw somewhere where this company was wiped out during katrina. The Legup landing gear is between $3k and $3.5k. Only problem I would see is availabilty of parts if it failed, assuming it is the same company. Not sure what they would be worth, you might want to post some pics for some of the guys on here more knowledgable than myself. By the way welcome to the forum.
Goodluck,
Chris

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.