Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I saw hourds or should I say herds of bikes around town this past weekend, so I made some inquiries and found out it was Bikefest 11. I went Fri. afternoon for a couple of hours. Lots of bikes and vendors but mostly Harley stuff. The tirck riders were amazing but crazy. About500Harleys to every other brand in the parking lot

It was fun but would be more worth the time if there were vendors from all the major manufacturers and after market companies.

I proudly wore my goldwing cap while walking up the isles.

As you can see from the photo my bike felt surounded, this only a small part of the lot.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
imported post

The HD need all those part to replace the one's that fell off??? With the wings we just add chrome to tast becuse are parts don't fall off or wear out in a few miles!!!! But the HD due dress up nice.

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
imported post

Yours is the best lookin bike in the lot!!!LOL jimsjinx

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

saltmar, what windscreen to you have on your bike. I want to get one like that, it looks a lot taller than mine is.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

I'll try and find out from PO, he said it was taller to protect his wife.

·
Honda Guru
2,043 Posts
imported post

It looks a lot like a Tulsa….. to me. Even the standard Tulsa is taller than the stock windscreen. You're looks like it might be a +2"…. they also make (or made) a +4" version.

The down side of a Tulsa is hitting your head on the edge till you get used to it's new location. I did it a couple of times on mine…. till I learned to watch out for it. Duhhhh.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

I just found the PO's paper work, it is a Tulsa. jobe05 sorry it took so long.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.