You ask me that, look at all the big mouths in DC they all come from CA

·
Premium Member
55,894 Posts
But I'll leave the lights on even if I get a carbon footprint subpoena

·
Premium Member
55,894 Posts
If it comes to that, I'll tell them the lights are battery powered and I'll be okay

·
Premium Member
36,792 Posts
I have a very large pile of dead branches, about 30 gal of used oil, and a dozen tires to burn some night, wonder if someone will call the FD? Naa, i live in the country!

·
Premium Member
55,894 Posts
Also good for keeping the dust down on your drive way

·
Premium Member
36,792 Posts
When I moved here in 1977 it was a one lane gravel road, and if you met someone coming at you you either went off the road, or found a driveway to pull into, and it was oiled every spring, what a mess!

·
Premium Member
55,894 Posts
For 25 years we dumped all the old oil in the dirt in front of the shop to keep the dust down when we were working on tractors and other equipment worked great the same where we had the 4, 500 gallon fuel tanks.. Probable a hazard waste land now.........

·
Premium Member
55,894 Posts
I'll leave the lights on.......

·
Premium Member
55,894 Posts
Don't tell anyone buy I plug into the city grid......

·
Premium Member
55,894 Posts
I got a treat today, my old doctor riding buddy called and wanted to know if I wanted to go for a ride.. A 150 mile ice cream run later on his new BMW K1600, he was riding a new GL 1800 wing with auto transmission it's the model that doesn't have the trunk but has everything else.. The wing has no clutch but you can paddle shift it, the Bemer has a clutch but you need to use it.. Weird .... Fun ride first in 2 years....I still got it........

·
Premium Member
55,894 Posts
I'll leave the lights on......

·
Premium Member
58,881 Posts
Good late evening.

·
Premium Member
58,881 Posts
Had a nice long weekend.