Goodnight you all.

·
Premium Member
65,048 Posts
Last.

·
Premium Member
60,892 Posts
Real sad day today, my old buddy didn't know who I was today, I think he believes it's someone he knows but he doesn't know who it is.............We'd been close friends for almost 70 years, even went into the service together...........A real bummer day.....................

·
Premium Member
60,892 Posts

·
Premium Member
65,048 Posts
So Wil you planning on going to the second castle your whole vacation?
No , first two weeks we go to a nice family villa in België.
And the last week we go to our second house.

·
Premium Member
65,048 Posts
Good morning.

·
Premium Member
65,048 Posts
You all have a nice day and a nice weekend.

·
Premium Member
65,048 Posts
See you later.

·
Premium Member
65,048 Posts
Last.

·
Premium Member
40,700 Posts
No , first two weeks we go to a nice family villa in België.
And the last week we go to our second house.
So are you going to treat your lovely bride to some chocolate, and maybe some waffles and fries? Just don't buy any firearms. And say hi to Marine my grandsons X exchange student girlfriend.

·
Premium Member
40,700 Posts
Real sad day today, my old buddy didn't know who I was today, I think he believes it's someone he knows but he doesn't know who it is.............We'd been close friends for almost 70 years, even went into the service together...........A real bummer day.....................
Sorry about your old buddy Bert. It was the same with my MIL, she would sit and stare at me, she knew she should know me but couldn't make the connection. What I have found with the ones I know with Alzheimer's have all seamed to forget people in the reverse order they met them. Her cousin that she grew up with is one of the last people she knew. So feel good that you made such an impact in his life that he remembered you for longer than probably some family members.

·
Premium Member
60,892 Posts
Sorry about your old buddy Bert. It was the same with my MIL, she would sit and stare at me, she knew she should know me but couldn't make the connection. What I have found with the ones I know with Alzheimer's have all seamed to forget people in the reverse order they met them. Her cousin that she grew up with is one of the last people she knew. So feel good that you made such an impact in his life that he remembered you for longer than probably some family members.
You could be right, I've watched him go over the last 5 years and hasn't know his kids for some time but they don't go see him unless there's a real problem.. All his bills are on auto pay so everything is covered.. I'll keep going by, he may have a spark of recognition at some point......

·
Premium Member
60,892 Posts
Some of that winter weather would hit the spot right now , 108 today

·
Premium Member
40,700 Posts
Oh my....77 high and 62 low for me today. Gonna turn the AC off and open the windows. Thankfully the farmers aren't fertilizing.

92841 - 92860 of 93347 Posts