93181 - 93200 of 93374 Posts

·
Premium Member
65,077 Posts
Had a nice day at work, busy but nice.

·
Premium Member
65,077 Posts
Boss was there all day. We talked about the vacation and what work there was to do.

·
Premium Member
65,077 Posts
Several machines there for repair.

·
Premium Member
65,077 Posts
And we had a great order to do so it can be delivered tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
65,077 Posts
But I am free tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
65,077 Posts
Last.

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
Sounds like you have a sweet deal with 3 weeks paid vacation how can you go wrong

·
Premium Member
40,736 Posts
Bert, I think you and I have a better deal going. I know I do because I can see miles down the road, my eyes don't water and the air is clean and fresh.

·
Premium Member
65,077 Posts
Good late evening.

·
Premium Member
65,077 Posts
Nearly midnight.

·
Premium Member
65,077 Posts
So goodnight you all.

·
Premium Member
65,077 Posts
Last.

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
Like I said when you can see the particles in the air you're breathing you know you'll be changing your air filter before long

·
Premium Member
40,736 Posts
All kidding aside Bert what's happening to California both with the fires and the liberalism sucks. And maybe you should stock up on air filters for the cars and the air/heat ducts.

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
Maybe selling out and buying a motor home so you can be more flexible, I almost did that back in 20 but then the stock market classed and the mother in law moved into the rest home and it all went south

·
Premium Member
40,736 Posts
Knew a couple that after he retired from GM that sold everything, bike , house, car, and bought a large fifth wheel camper and set out to discover america. That was probably ten year ago, wonder if they ever settled down somewhere.

·
Premium Member
65,077 Posts
Maybe they are still driving.

·
Premium Member
65,077 Posts
Good afternoon.

·
Premium Member
65,077 Posts
Been busy this morning, did some shopping and some chores in the house and in the garden.

·
Premium Member
65,077 Posts
It is hot again the last few days been around 86.00 F and now and tomorrow around 91.40 F.

93181 - 93200 of 93374 Posts