Last.

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
Good evening.

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
We have a longer lock down here, 3 more weeks.

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
So still a lot of shops , pubs , restaurants , cinema's and other things closed.

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
But our shop still open , no extra vacation.

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
So working tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
Last for now.

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
Well I got my drivers license renewed, got to DMV a 9:30, in line for 30 minutes, was told I was in the wrong line, start over, another 30 minutes, was told to come back at 12:00, I was back at 11:45 and was asked why I hadn't filled out a registration forum that no one said anything about, filled out the registration forum and given a number and told to set down and wait, an hour later they call my number, for window 25 and I answer the same questions they asked me on the registration forum, take my thumb print twice, show them my SS card, drivers liecense, passport, birth certificate, a electric co. bill and a car registration, then they sent me for a picture, 30 minutes later they take my picture and thumb print again, sent back to window 25, for an eye test, passed, another thumb print, pay for the license plus $1.00 because I used a credit card, on the forum they mailed me they said I had to take a test but window 25 said because I have a clean record for the last 5 years I didn't have to be tested another 45 minutes........... A long, long, day............Welcome to CA..............

·
Premium Member
42,525 Posts
Finger print to get a drivers license, that's a new one for me, but good for you your good for another four years.

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
This one should be good for 5 years and I even got my motorcycle endorsement that I wouldn't have tested for and dropped.. I tell you these people are in no hurry, they get paid whether they see 1 person or 10.. They pay then by the person not the month and that would clear up the back log in a hurry..............

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
Good morning.

94981 - 95000 of 95116 Posts