Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I got out for a short ride today. It was about 37 deg so I tossedon the polarfleece under my leather jacket, grabbed my winter gloves and took a spin. Who else got that last ride in today and what was your weather like?

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

Drove mine back into the garage after pushing it out to do some work inside......... 61 degrees and sunny here. Should a went further,

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
3,381 Posts
imported post

I ttok a spin around the perimeter on town, about a 40 minute ride...... truley a rarity around these parts this time of year.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
imported post

I rode today too. It was a comfortable 42 degrees here. I plan on a ride tomorrow too. The first one of the new year. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,445 Posts
imported post

I did a little grocery gett'n with 'er today. Temps were high 30's - low 40's and sunny. Guna turn nasty here tonight, so don't know if I'll get the first ride of 2012 in tomorrow or not.

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

It was nice here too, 65-70, but I rode last night to my son's surprise Bday party, on the way home it was 52 and very damp air from the heavy marine layer(fog wall) and my head cold is down in my chest so I just kicked back all day. Next couple days are to be 80-87. SORRY guys! Happy New Year to you all.

·
Premium Member
17,087 Posts
imported post

I had to work today so i rode to work at 5:30 this morning. When I got off at 12:30, it was time to play so I went for a 100 mile ride. A nice way to end the year. I didn't get as many miles in this year as what I wanted, but there is always 2012. Happy New Year to all!

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
imported post

Got to ride about 80 miles today, It was in the mid 50s. Happy New Year to all.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,186 Posts
imported post

The temps made it to 72* here today, was awesome. Out in my tee shirt pushing the wifey around in her wheelchair. She was shopping!!!

last minute stuff for the party tonight ya know. the neighbors came over and we had a blow out party with nary a drop of alcohol and no traffic accidents in our family.

Yeah!!!

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
imported post

I've been fortunate to have taken rides every day but one this month .
65* tomorrow

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
imported post

Rain, Sleet and a bit of "almost" Snow. Temps kept fluctuating above and below freezing today. Below freezing after sundown. I'm gonna swap front-ends after tomorrow mornings ride.

A mild winter so far.

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

I should have got out and rode, not been on mine for weeks and great weather here!

Been busy with stuff and just not getting out any. Wife's on vacation still until 3rd and she don't ride.

I think I'll start off the new year right though and ride in the morning for awhile maybe.

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
imported post

Here in southeastern PA it spit some rain in the morning but cleared up and hit the lower 50's. Took my daughter to McDonald's then ran some chores, got maybe 40 miles total. I try to ride at least every couple weeks throughout the year, cold or not, but it was BEAUTIFUL day to do so this time around.

·
Premium Member
1,851 Posts
imported post

I got in around 60 miles Saturday, and the Firecreek temperature gauge never got above 42 dgrees. Just dress for the occasion.

gumbyred

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
imported post

Mid 60's and windy here. I got in 150 miles on some of my favorite local roads. Managed to get into AR, KS, MO besides here in OK. Going to get to about 50 today and windy again. I'll get some riding in, just don't know how much yet.

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
imported post

I have a weird "last" ride of 2011....

I picked up my new to me GL1500 on the morning of Dec 31, so my last ride of 2011 is also my first ride of my new bike. Sunny and warm here in Gisela, AZ.

·
It aint rocket science
3,942 Posts
imported post

Warmer than expected here today, 48 degrees. Going out for the first ride of 2012 to look at another GW to buy.:cool:

JD

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
imported post

I managed to get a 42 mile ride in yesterday to end the 2011 riding season. Love those Gerbing liners.:action:

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
imported post

I rode to work Saturday. Took long way home ended up riding close to 100 miles. Was supposed to go today. Wind 30 plus gusting more 35 degrees. I decided against it.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
imported post

I was going to try and get out today but they spread salt :Xthis moring so that ruined my day.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.