Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

No twisties in Florida? Judge for yourself. You might observe me on the white GW if you look real close.....:ROFL: Beatiful morning and mid 70's weather, who can sit in the office on a day like that?

http://www.youtube.com/embed/UI9is-0bS90

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Nice video, nice wing:thumbsup:

Now if I could only put some Pennsylvania roads in Florida it would be a perfect place to ride.:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
imported post

Close call with that truck at 1:24 into the video.

·
Premium Member
12,791 Posts
imported post

Nice video . thanks for sharing it with us . that looks like its out in the mining country south of lakeland ?

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

You are correct Mike. We often head out there and even up to your neck of the woods some times. I think we passed right by your town on our way to Sleepy Hollow, and people think Florida is all flat and boring.....

·
Premium Member
12,791 Posts
imported post

Sleepy hollow is about 45 mins north of me . Lots of riders use my driveway as part of there weekend ride plans . Well OK its not my driveway but Pasco Rd is the county road siding one edge of our place . Perhaps you have ridden that 5 mile patch of twisties . But if you passed thru or near San Antonio , thats been home all my years.

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

OnaWingandaPrayer wrote:
Sleepy hollow is about 45 mins north of me . Lots of riders use my driveway as part of there weekend ride plans . Well OK its not my driveway but Pasco Rd is the county road siding one edge of our place . Perhaps you have ridden that 5 mile patch of twisties . But if you passed thru or near San Antonio , thats been home all my years.
I was with 20 other riders as we passed through there but you can bet I was looking for that red GW tilting to the right on the sidestand as we passed through. Beatiful sceniccountry up there and we are going again soon....

·
Premium Member
63,107 Posts
imported post

Great video some nice sweepers

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
imported post

Nice video! Is that a Go-Pro HD camera you are using?

·
Premium Member
2,142 Posts
imported post

Nice Video and nice looking wing...

:applause:

OK now that that's done can we talk about the soundtrack?...

:wtf:

...Just kidding of course...

:ROFL:

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

jeffy1500 wrote:
Nice video! Is that a Go-Pro HD camera you are using?
Thanks for all the nice compliments. I am not the one filming it, the guy filming is using the ContourROAM.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
imported post

Ok, this video made me homesick- :sleepy:

It's been raining here in Greenville since Friday at noon.

·
1,717 Posts
imported post

Nice video ! - i can see that i live in the wrong country , we have MINUS 10 celsius today !(dont now what that is in Fahrenheit ,but its cold).
I want spring SOON !

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

SMEDEN(=the blacksmith) wrote:
Nice video ! - i can see that i live in the wrong country , we have MINUS 10 celsius today !(dont now what that is in Fahrenheit ,but its cold).
I want spring SOON !
Yes you might, but in the summer you are in paradise.

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

OnaWingandaPrayer wrote:
Kimswang wrote:
....... and we are going again soon....
?  need any follow alongers
I will keep you posted. Check south shore riders on meetup.com for all our rides and join in.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.