Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Does anyone know where I can find a used LCD Display unit for a 96 GL1500 Se?

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Hi Norman,

Which side of the "pond" were the LCD's on Ebay? I too have a dicky LCD, the clockgoes bonkers every time I turn the ignition on!!

Cheers

Pete

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Thanks for that Eddie, but at that price, I think I'll put up with no clock, especially as all the other functions work fine. Anyway, who want's to be clock watching when out riding the bike, freedom from the shackles of life is what riding is all about, my stomach tells me when I need to stop and "She who should be obeyed" will tell me when it is time to turn round and head home.

Pete

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

I'd keep watch on eBay for awhile, I've seen those go a lot cheaper before. Also check the GWRRA parts for sale listings.

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
imported post

I would have a tendancy to go to a breaker for this kind of stuff. replaced my clock for £10 from a breaker in Devon some years back, obviously avoid the 95-96 Se 'wing when dealing with a breaker as these models will have the wonkey clocks.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

good advice Greenwing thanks for that, I didn't know about the wonkey clocks either, once again useful info in abundance on this excellent site.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.