Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Senior Guru
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

If you are serious about the trip, contact me at [email protected] and we'll start planning efforts so we can set up lodgings, maps and routes along with group connection points.

Here's what I'm contemplating:

Gold Wing riders from my surrounding area meet on Saturday,July23 at 12 PM easternand spend the night here in Leamington, Ontario, Canada, we havelunch anddinner together, do some cruising,shoot the breeze all evening then get some rest.

Sunday, July24 we meet for breakfast/brunch and say our goodbyes to the guys who won't be coming to Manitoulin/Georgian Bay then we ride up to Toronto to meet with another group there and spend the night in Toronto having fun and getting to know one another then hit the sack for the next day's ride to Manitoulin/Georgian Bay.

Monday,July 25we meet early for breakfast then head out for Tobermory and meet up with Zrider and others whomay be with him. Tobermory has a lot of nice sites and scenery and we could tour there or head on to Georgian Bay together that day or the next morning.

Sometime Tuesday,July 26we head back home or find some other nice places to visit.

I'm open to suggestions and opinions and look very much forward to meeting youfolks in person.

Vic, [email protected]

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
imported post

Count me in. I'll join up somewhere along the line. Will know more a little later in the year.

Where around Toronto did you have in mind? Dean lives around toronto somewhere. He's a Guru. Probably knows all the good spots.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey Goldwinger1984 :waving:

Would like to join you on this trip, :clapper: but it's out of my reach. :crying:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
imported post

Redwing I live just north of Toronto and cant make this run???? I could be persuaded to let you use my bike for the week.

·
Senior Guru
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Too bad you can't make this run Chief. It would have been nice to have someone in your area who could meet us and show us the town on that day.

Very nice offer to Redwing, now we just have to get him some paddles to help him across the big pond.

Vic

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
imported post

You already got my vote to be there . Chirf43 , how far north of TO are you ? I'm what 250 miles north in Sudbury . Now I'm thinking the closer we get If I don't just meet you all at the south end of the ferry before yous get on , or the north end where you all get off . I've got to make up my mind there :baffled:. later

Zryder

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

chief43 wrote:
Redwing I live just north of Toronto and cant make this run???? I could be persuaded to let you use my bike for the week.
Hey chief43 :waving:

Thanks for the offer :clapper: but i would find it very difficult to ride a left hand drive:18blue:eek:n the incorrect side of the road. :whip:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
imported post

I hope to be in on part of the ride. :clapper:

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
imported post

Vic,

Maybe you should post the trip map here, as well as the updated calender/sequence of eventsto lure a few more guys.;)

·
Senior Guru
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Frenchy, did you ever get a chance to look into a pre ride checklist?

It would be nice to have one so that nobody will get stuck on the side of the road due to a preventable breakdown.

Vic

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
imported post

Vic,

I found a good one in the Michigan State motorcycle manual that I'm going to type up & e-mail to you.:cheeky1:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.