Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would like to get a suggestion on LED lights is there 1 brand that is better than the other looking to put a lot of color lights on a 1800 I guess what I'm looking for is which 1 gives you the best light at the best cost thanks for your help in advance

·
Oh - THAT guy...
3,275 Posts
I have bought most of mine from superbrightleds.com
They are well priced, shipped quickly, good quality, ...

·
Oh - THAT guy...
3,275 Posts
:raspberry:Sure, Digby. Post the actual link and make me look silly.

JK!

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
If you are looking for driving lamps, this is the best to get. My avatar shows them...

Rigid Industries Duallys

Technically off road lights, but I have had no issues with them. I aimed them carefully to illuminate for me, not the other cars. But (evil grin and snicker inserted) they can see me...lol

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just looking for cosmetic lights something I can turn on at night and make the bike a lot more visible I had lights on my other bike hey 1500 and it really made a big difference especially when its raining or foggy have not decided what color yet my 1500 was neon so I'm going with the LED's on my 1800

·
Large Member
788 Posts
you might also try lightinthebox.com they also have lots of LED lights cheap but they are slow on shipping. I bought some DDLs from them for $10, they're quite bright and only pull about .9A.

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
I have been very satisfied with these folks - http://www.customdynamics.com/
Great products, a lot of selection, and very good customer service. I made an order, then later an order for a different product and a modification part for the first purchase. Before they shipped the 2nd order they emailed and phoned to make sure that the order was correct, as the parts on order #2 didn't work together. Good attention to the customer.

·
Best looking member
3,110 Posts
The place I get most of my LED's at least for the car is www.vleds.com great customer service and some really innovative options.

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
okay I know boogie lights have been around for a long time is it the name that makes them so expensive or are they that much better then anything else or is it just a Harley thing smile

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.