Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

HELLO ALL

Solo here, is there any Goldwing riders that live in or near leeds that go to ither Big Ds or Squires Biker cafe that would be intrested in a meet up ?

From sOLO

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
imported post

let me know when you fancy a ride out when the weather gets a little warmer and the council stop spreading salt all over the road

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
imported post

incase you havent heard solo, big D's is closing down, i think its the 8th of feb or there abouts

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

There are quite a few members who live up your way, though not necessarily in Leeds itself, plenty around the Yorkshire Lancashire area and there is always Tanygaer who is going to Leeds every day from Rhosgadfan North Wales!!!

If you click on the word Leeds in blue under your name, a list will appear of those in Leeds, you could expand the search by clicking on UK and finding the ones nearby, but the list is pretty long, jsut look for the active members by the number of posts they have made that narrows it down a bit. :)

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Hello

Iam aware of Bid Ds closing, i was there other week for the Bid-ds rally event.

There Was a Goldwing interstate parked there to with Big'ds stickers on the screen, any one here ?

bungee202 - wana email me [email protected] if u wana join for coffe at squires ?

SOLO

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Hello

Due to weather i wont be in the lakes. at weekend.

anyone wana meet for a coffe and a chat at squires some time this week ?

From

SOLO

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

bit confussing - looks like its crossed threds.

Whats it all about . where is it and when ?

Ill come armed with my Camera.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

If you click on either of the links that ******* has posted that leads you to another thread, showing you details of a run that we are doing to help out a guy called Greg who is not too well and his desire to have his wife Christine treated to a ride on the back of a Wing.

You were asking in this thread if anyone meets up in the Leeds area and this is a chance for you to meet a good bunch of us in February. All the details will be given within one of the two threads, ( one of which will remain as a sticky at the top of the page.)

I am the one co ordinating this run out, so please feel free to PM me with details of your phone numbers and I will keep you in the loop for information as and when I have it.

I am shortly going to post in the thread the place that we are going to meet up to ride to Greg's house.

:waving:

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

I will be at Squires at 7pm Friday and thursday.

Is any one intrested in a good coffe and meet u some of u have meet me now so if ur intrested Send me a PM

Solo

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.