Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

A special thanks to all the wingers who participated in The St Patricks day parades around the province today ,,In Dublin there were more than 20 wings and down here in the sunny south east we had 18 wings and we took part in 2 parades ,one in Wexford town ,followed by Gorey and took 2nd prize in both of them ,,It was a great day out in Dublin and the weather held out ,Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow night FRI 18 th for the night Parade around Dublin City ,,

Thank you to John Murphy from the leinster wings for the huge effort he puts in every year to get as many wings as possible into the Dublin Parade ...Cheers Ciaran Meyler (Leinster rep )

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
imported post

Once again wexman has come up trumps:clapper::clapper: with a well organised day out and to finish it off a beauitfull meal at the end which was kindly sponsered by Flanagans amusements in Courtown.

Have a safe and pleasent trip tonight around the big smoke....

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

wingdo wrote:
Once again wexman has come up trumps:clapper::clapper: with a well organised day out and to finish it off a beauitfull meal at the end which was kindly sponsered by Flanagans amusements in Courtown.
Hey wingdo :waving: Gosh i thought you were going to tell us that wexman paid for the meal. :stumped: Delighted you all had a great day. :clapper:

:coollep: :18red: :coollep:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Redwing. wrote:

Hey wingdo :waving: Gosh i thought you were going to tell us that wexman paid for the meal. :stumped: Delighted you all had a great day. :clapper:

:coollep: :18red: :coollep:

Hey REDWING ,,I will end up paying for it one way or another ,,but we all had a fantastic day ,, ...ciaran..

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
imported post

:clapper:

Yeah Hooray for Wexman, I had a great day out!

First time in my life I was in TWO St Patricks Day parades. The last time I shivered in short pants, this time, me and my Wing overheated. Great meal and the craic.

Dublin on the 18th was great. Fabulous to see all the wings decked in LEDs. It is not too often you can drive both sides of O'Connell Street in two minutes!

Regards

George:waving:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.