Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1443 Posts

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hey, all. I thought it may be good to start a separate thread for discussing specifics of Nassir 2. I could be wrong.

There are some things that will be common to all areas, as we begin to plan.

We also need to inform one another of what is in each place, pros and cons, etc.

Hopefully this thread would be a little less busy and energetic, and we could get down to some specifics, and have some in-depth discussions.

Whatcha think?

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
imported post

Here's what I just put in the other thread:cooldevil:

Well, I voted for Montrose, so I can inconveinence the hell out of Wilton. Oh yeah, I'm gonna stop in Andover, KS and inconveinence the hell out of Bill, and then I'm going from CO to the PNW to inconveinence the hell out of John and Paul!:cheeky1:

If I'm gonna be forced to ride that far west, I going on a 16 state "inconveinence the hell out of everyone" tour!!:shock::cooldevil:

...and I'm bringing the the Irish/Welsh/UK team with me to help!:jumper:

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Thats taking the bull by the horns swampfoxcws.

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
imported post

SB in SC wrote:
Here's what I just put in the other thread:cooldevil:

Well, I voted for Montrose, so I can inconveinence the hell out of Wilton. Oh yeah, I'm gonna stop in Andover, KS and inconveinence the hell out of Bill, and then I'm going from CO to the PNW to inconveinence the hell out of John and Paul!:cheeky1:

If I'm gonna be forced to ride that far west, I going on a 16 state "inconveinence the hell out of everyone" tour!!:shock::cooldevil:

...and I'm bringing the the Irish/Welsh/UK team with me to help!:jumper:

well you can't inconvenience me bro. i is too far west:cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
imported post

rollen dean montoya wrote:
Maybe next trip:cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

By golly, it sounds like so much fun, I may ride out there and inconvenience you before you come inconvenience me!!

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

That will be up to Cousin Jack, Red, Gina and myself on our 11 state, fill in every state west of Nebraska on my road patch prior to NASSIR2 tour.:cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
imported post

MDKramer wrote:
That will be up to Cousin Jack, Red, Gina and myself on our 11 state, fill in every state west of Nebraska on my road patch prior to NASSIR2 tour.:cheeky1::cheeky1:
you got a deal bro:action:we will take a nice leasurely ride up to big bear lake. nice

ride and we get to excersize the twisties gremlins:action:eek:h forgot to mention the coastline,1200 miles of it:action:

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
imported post

SB in SC wrote:
Maybe next trip:cooldevil:
you more than welcome anytime to come out and be corrupted:action::toast:

·
Premium Member
20,585 Posts
imported post

SB in SC wrote:
I'm gonna stop in Andover, KS and inconveinence the hell out of Bill,
Inconvience Bill??? I think not!!! Besides I need a new model for my thong collection..............:cooldevil:

Give me details on riding on to the PNW, as I will look into it too and inconvience you all the way there and back!!

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,708 Posts
imported post

Hi all :D

If there are any of ya coming through from the south of me that want an over night spot, I've got plenty of room to park bikes. Two spare bedrooms, an RV trailer with 3 beds in it.

If I am still here, feel free to PM me and let me know you could use a place to stay that won't cost ya near a hundred bucks :shock:

We are all going to NASSIR2009 ourselves here, but as of yet, it is too far away to have firm plans. Anyone else already have "firm plans" on their dates :cooldevil:

I would consider it an honor to host anyone coming through my country, regardless of the timing, or reason to be going through this desert country.

The weather is guaranteed to be awesome for the next 5 or six months :waving::waving:

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

Oh man, if you guys come up here in the Summer time, you're never gonna want to go home. :shock::shock:;)

John

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:
Oh man, if you guys come up here in the Summer time, you're never gonna want to go home. :shock::shock:;)

John
you can't ride year round there can you? i is only 2 hours from vegas and laughlin nevada:cool:

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:
Hi all :D

If there are any of ya coming through from the south of me that want an over night spot, I've got plenty of room to park bikes. Two spare bedrooms, an RV trailer with 3 beds in it.

If I am still here, feel free to PM me and let me know you could use a place to stay that won't cost ya near a hundred bucks :shock:

We are all going to NASSIR2009 ourselves here, but as of yet, it is too far away to have firm plans. Anyone else already have "firm plans" on their dates :cooldevil:

I would consider it an honor to host anyone coming through my country, regardless of the timing, or reason to be going through this desert country.

The weather is guaranteed to be awesome for the next 5 or six months :waving::waving:
just might take ya up on that. might just ride out there to visit my sister and her husband. they live in mesa

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:

John
you can't ride year round there can you? i is only 2 hours from vegas and laughlin nevada:cool:
Actually you can most of the year. We get a little ice in the Winter and very occassional snow, but if you don't mind riding in the rain, you can ride most of the time. It doesn't get much better than riding here in the Summer though, and it's hard to beat the beauty of the NorthWest. :)

John

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

swampfoxcws wrote:
Hey, all. I thought it may be good to start a separate thread for discussing specifics of Nassir 2. I could be wrong.

There are some things that will be common to all areas, as we begin to plan.

We also need to inform one another of what is in each place, pros and cons, etc.

Hopefully this thread would be a little less busy and energetic, and we could get down to some specifics, and have some in-depth discussions.

Whatcha think?
I think a new thread that only yourself and the moderators can access should be started. This way you can post intelligent information and things to do and rides available and the hotel and campgrounds picked and so on. This way it can be short sweet and to the point. We all love to mess around and joke and things just get out of control and you have to read 29 pages of stuff to find one tiny bit of what is going on. We all have several other threads to mess around on and we can discuss things there and act up.

I think a totally separate locked thread to keep things in order would be a good idea, as the rest of us dummies will just end up stretching this one out too, already doing a good job. :D

You need the freedom to organize a few things and just keep things simple. A place to put things up and not be messed with.

Kit

·
Piled Higher and Deeper
4,513 Posts
imported post

Kit Carson wrote:
I think a new thread that only yourself and the moderators can access should be started. ....
I agree...'cept we haven't even finished the city poll.. lets wait until the poll is over.. SDB/Jim

·
Premium Member
1985 GL1200 Limited Edition
3,467 Posts
imported post

sandiegobrass wrote:
Kit Carson wrote:
I think a new thread that only yourself and the moderators can access should be started. ....
I agree...'cept we haven't even finished the city poll.. lets wait until the poll is over.. SDB/Jim
Wexy's allready said he's gonna do just that!

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Yes ,i DID ,BUT DOES ANYBODY TAKE ANY NOTICE ON MEEEEEEEEEEEEE ????? NNNN0000000000000:(:(:(

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

I posted this on the location poll thread as well ..Ciaran

I am putting this in BIG print so you can all read it and take it in :D

For whatever location is choosen all we need is the following ...

NAME OF A GOOD VALUE HOTEL AND A LINK TO RESERVE A ROOM IN IT

NAME OF A GOOD CAMPSITE ,CLOSE TO THE SAID HOTEL AND A LINK TO RESERVE IT

NAME OF LOCAL EATERYS .WE DO NOT NEED ONE THAT CAN CATER FOR LARGE GROUPS AS MOST MEMBERS DO THERE OWN THING OR GO OFF IN SMALL GROUPS TO EAT .

A MAP POSTED OF 2 RUNS FOR 2 DAYS (thats all we had in Calhoun) WE CAN ORGANISE THE GROUPS ON THE DAY OF THE RIDE

A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR ,$11.30,AND A CLEAN THONG .

THATS ALL WE NEED ,SO PLEASE EVERYBODY DO NOT COMPLICATE IT ANY FUTHER .

This is not rocket science and it means that no one is lumbered trying to organise lots of stuff ,in actual fact this could all be done from the net if we do not have a member in the town/area ..Lets get it all out of the way and put to bed as soon as this poll is finished ..

1 - 20 of 1443 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.