Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello,
Does anyone know if the lights on the 83 GL1100 Asp Dash display are all the same part number ? I can not seem to find a decent picture of the parts list or of anything that shown the digital dash parts . What I am looking for is the light at the very bottom center ( has a green cover on it ) I found one but I think its the wrong part , ( its not as bright as the others ) So I am hoping its just the wrong part ..
Thx

·
Administrator
26,187 Posts
imported post

The parts catalog shows 3 different bulbs, unfortunately 2 of them are discontinued. About all you can do is match it with something close enough.

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

That was the answer I was looking for. I was able to find 2 of them , Do you by chance have the OEM part numbers ?

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
imported post

Try the microfiche at BikeBandit It shows a price for all three styles so they may have
them in stock. The online fiche from my local dealer says that the number 2 style -
34908-MB9-951 - has been replaced by the number 3 style - 34909-MB0-008.

The number 2 style is the small bare bulb like a Christmas lights decoration bulb with
two wires in a brown rubber/plastic holder. I found two OEM on eBay a year ago.

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Thank you
That's what I needed to make sure of. I did fine 2 of the one with the plastic brown bottom. it was the other 2 I wasn't sure of and one of them I found ..But of course it's the other one of the two I need and am having issues finding.

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
imported post

To sle 104........how did you replace with LED?.......do you have the digital dash?...wanting to replace all the lights on mine with LED.

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

I was very blessed . I found all 3 OEM replacement bulbs on-line, once I knew what I was looking for. LOL even ordered one extra of each just in case..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.