Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

It's in the funny forum, because it's funny for the first 5 minutes - when you're slack-jawed trying to wrap your head around an adult sounding like such a tool . . . . .

. . . butit is my firm beliefthat when someone says "like" 400 times in 20 minutes, it's the same as saying . . . . "Please cave my annoying head in with a large rock".

Probably illegal, though . . . . .

·
Just one of the guys
4,799 Posts
imported post

What they are saying is "My mouth is outrunning my brain so I just throw these sensless words in to give the brain a chance to catch up."

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

WE have a supervisor that does that in Safety meetings...Like you know what I mean..Like it gets really like boring you know what I mean Vern, Like yeah....

I have gotten up in the middle of his "like" talks....

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
imported post

I had an XO in the Navy that said "UMMMM" almost every other word. I counted once during one of his talks with the crew and in a 5 minute time span I counted 43 "Ummm"s.

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
imported post

It's abundant in all those "(non) reality shows". All down to peer pressure and being dropped on the head as a child.

"You, like, know what i mean?"

"Yeah, totally, thats like really rad".

"Cool"
F*%$ off !!!!!!:lash:

Dave.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
imported post

WingerDave wrote:
All down to peer pressure and being dropped on the head as a child.

Dave.
Or having been born while their mother was sitting down.

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
imported post

I have to agree with you Wingnumberone. I just want to give them a smack upside the head, just like when the record player got hung up..... or maybe one of these......:axeman:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.