1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. foot pegs both sets
2. sparkplug boots
3. starter (may have one already)
4. top trunk lid wineberry color if possible( po cut holes in it for speakers).
5. turnsignal flasher
6. can I do without the turnsignal cancel setup? if not need the electronic box for that.
Thats all I can think of at the moment.
:praying:

·
Administrator
27,908 Posts
You can buy an automotive electronic flasher for less than $10 and it works better than the original, you just leave the green wire disconnected. You don't need the cancel control unit either but I think I may have one.

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok on the flasher will buy one from auto store, do you know which one to get? And I think I will do without the cancel for the turn signals. One less thing to worry about.

·
Administrator
27,908 Posts
I don't remember the # but there are not many to choose from. Just get an electronic 2 pin flasher.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Have sent you 2 PM's.

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok got the foot pegs and the starter and trunk lid, but struck out on the sparkplug boots. Seems most of the autoparts stores up here need yr make model of vehicle or they can't look it up or a part no. So if anyone knows where I can get them or the part no. I would appreciate it very much, also thanks to the people who pm me with the parts I needed thanks a bunch you made my job easier.

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
Look at the current post on 1100 plug wires in the tech section. The numbers are posted there and where he bought them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.