Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

My friend Jimmy and Iare leaving Saturday morning around 7:00 am from Carrollton Al. We will be running Hwy 82 west, if anyone would like to meet up and ride with us let me know.Tim:action::band:

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
imported post

Hey Tim, check out Gary's post about it on here. He lives in Starkville and I and possibly Bill are going to meet with him on Saturday, but doubt we will be that early.

Holler at Gary, he may be able to meet up with the two of you.

Jeff

http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/forum2/75693.html

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
imported post

Not quite sure just now, got to get up with a guy still to see if I have a club meeting that day or not. Will let you know as soon as I find out though.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

Bill I may be going on Friday afternoon because my daughter can not get off Saturday that is if the shock seals come in and i can get them rebuilt and back on in time. Tim

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
imported post

I may have to go Friday myself. They are still trying to decide about the meeting, will let you know when I find out for sure.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

I'm watching....tires finally came in today....after the 2nd order. UPS lost the first go 'round. Still have a small fuel leak out of one of the vent tubes. Not doing it all the time now, but just enough to be a PITA!!:X

If I don't take the 15, I'll be on pops 85. He is not riding it since he got his trike:cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
imported post

Hey Bill, you working on Friday or could you ride over then. I think we are going to have a meeting afterall this Sat for the Knights.

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
imported post

I hate it buddy, I may ride over on Friday morning myself. Looks like we are going to have a meeting, just not sure where it will be yet.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

Looks like I will be going Saturday after all, leaving sometime before noon. Tim

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
imported post

Tim, I waiting to see if they move the meeting to the end of the month, should know sometime today. I'll holler at you when I find out.

Jeff

·
Registered
46 Posts
imported post

I'm taking Friday off so I'll be around anytime.

GDBurrell at MS dot METROCAST dot NET

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
imported post

Gary, as soon as I hear from the guys I will holler at you, but it may not be before tomorrow afternoon from the looks of it. Trying to get a bunch of folks to make s decision, well you know what I am waiting for.

Jeff

·
Registered
46 Posts
imported post

Not a problem ole countryboy.

I be around...and ready to meet n greet...and maybe eat!

8^)

GaryB

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
imported post

Sounds good. I will call you tomorrow night regarless and check in with you. Hopefully they will make their minds up about our meeting by tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
imported post

Hi Bill, Looks like we will be leaving at 9:00 from Carrollton,it will be 5 or6 of us. Let me know if that will work for you.Tim :action:

·
Registered
46 Posts
imported post

I was at the Karaoke and the free Band last night... Karaoke was fun...some good, some funny...reminded me of the try-outs for American Idol.

I live in Starkville so I'll be around back and forth today (Friday) and tomorrow. If you need anything just give me a call... 662-722-1954 my cell. I don't answer just leave a message. I may be on my bike or near where the loud pipes are blast'n. I'll check my phone often. I'm here for ya. If ya need help, information, or just want to meet-n-greet (and especially eat).

Looks like we are in for some good weather for Friday and Saturday with a chance of some rain Sunday.

Be Safe,
GaryB
Gary Burrell

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
imported post

Hey Gary, sorry I didn't call last night. I felt pretty bad all day yesterday and took some meds that knocked me out, I went to bed yesterday at 3 and woke a few hours ago.

As luck would have it, I haven't heard back from anyone yet. I have a call into the pres today and should hear back tonight.

Jeff

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.