Registered
46 Posts
imported post

No prob! I hope you are feeling better!

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
imported post

I am going to be coming to town, riding over with Tim and a few of his friends. He needs to stop off at the Honda shop so if you want to, meet us at the shell on old 82 there before you get to town. I will call you or you can call me around 9 in the morning. How was the concert tonight?

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
imported post

Guys, I had a blast today, thanks a many! Tim I hope you made it home ok. Gary, holler at me when you decide to come this way, I can plan out several nice roads to take in.

For those of you that get a chance to make it to any of the Sturgis Bike Rallies, take the time and enjoy it. The one in Sturgis Mississippi may not be as large as some of the others but it sure was a good one! Lots of nice bikes and tons of people.

·
Registered
46 Posts
imported post

I really enjoyed meeting y'all. My apologies for falling asleep at the house when I intended to see y'all off. Jeff, maybe next time you can plan on spending a night or three and catching a few bands!! I hope I can get my brother to ride with me to Northport, spend the night with my buddy there, and meet up with you for a ride!It would be nice to wait a little later when it cools off a tad and there not be a Mississippi State or Alabama home game!

I did enjoy it..and be safe!

...and for those of you that I missed, my apologies, and I'll do better next year!

GaryB

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.