Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,357 Posts
imported post

teacher wrote:
Thanks Rick! If I could kiss you I would:kissing:....................................butch

BTW; what time does it start and what channel is it on??????:congrats:
Teacher, Here's a link to the 2 webcams he's got on-line so far:

http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/forum14/137717.html

This thread is located as a sticky near the top of the NASSIR sub forum!!

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
imported post

I'm getting the outside view from under the tent, but not the other one, just sound. Very cool, thanks Rudy.
Y'all wave once in a while.

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

Ok... should have that under control now.
When it gets hot I'll probably have to pull cam1 back indoors for the day again.

·
Premium Member
12,687 Posts
imported post

I was just checking in on NASSIR CAM 1 . Looking good today and sound ! :claps:Great show Mr Rudy .Many thanks for your efforts to include us folks back home.

I guess I better reserve may place for the auction .

Last night I made a suprise phone call . Because of the slight delay of vidio ( at least to my box) it was neat to see the phone pulled out and looked over after I already had hung up .:ROFL:Of course I almost answered before the call was returned .

Where are there any clothes police ?:3wisemonkeys: I think Flyone might have started a cottage industry ;)

I also had the chat room open but everyone at NASSIR was so busy they didnt have time for cyber talk :D

·
Premium Member
5,223 Posts
imported post

Cam 1 seems to be a bit choppy...cam 2 has a great stream just no sound
:lash:
DD

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

Cam 1 has been choppy because it has been out at the extreme end of the wireless range and with using the audio as well, the video frame rate got reduced to try to keep it on the air.

Since then it got moved to the carb sync area but now the outside heat and no breeze has forced it indoors for now due to overheating.

I have it shut down for a little while right now to allow it to cool down before putting it back online.

These cameras were not intended to be used outdoors or at temps higher than room temperature.

Right now we don't have enough ice to cool them down properly for running outside and with nothing currently on the agenda, we will wait until there is before going to the effort of external cooling.

·
Administrator
20,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
imported post

Thanks goes out to Rudy for making this webcam project a success! :claps:

He has overcome a lot of variables and weather to make this work, :bow:

Remember, this has never even been attempted at ANY NASSIR event ever!

Rudy and I doing our best to make this happen for the members who couldn't make it........and because of this we owe a lot of gratitude to Rudy!

For you members not here, the group photo will be shot and 6:00 pm CDT.,

Dinner and some special presentations will be done after dinner.

A Qustion and Answer session with wingnut and wexy will follow at 8 pm.
If you have a question about anything on the forum but remember, this is a family forum and people are watching this all over the world, I will be setting up a thread for the members who can't be here to post a question and we will do our best for this question to be answered!

I will

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

Apologies for the sound quality and the web interruptions from these sessions.
These cameras do a good job with HD video as you can see but sound is not their main focus (you get what you get). The good news is that I also recorded the Q&A sessions in HD with a camera that does have good sound and I will be making youtube videos of those once I get home.

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Lookin' good y'all :waving::waving: - EH ?

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Winger77 wrote:
Hawggy wrote:
DougW wrote:
so for those of us that will be there, make sure any shenanigans you are involved in are things you won't mind the whole world knowing about!!!!!
Perhaps we could get some kind of close up shot of Winger, knitting with his apron on, for the world to see.:ROFL::ROFL:
I smell a set up :cool:
I hope Ronnie shares her picture of Dave in his Apron, complete with knitting needles. I was too hot to bother running to my room for my camera.

..... and before anyone asks ..... yes, he was wearing something on underneath that apron. :D

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

I would also like to thank Rudy for the time and energyhe spent organizing this, so those at home could catch up on what goes on at NASSIR.

It is a lot of energy to make this happen, especially when the person making this happen spends much of his taxed energy fighting for his life. Don't let Rudy's apparent 'healthy looks' fool you!! .... the man is still very sick! :readit:

Thanks for all you do, for all of us, Ric!! :applause::bow:

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
imported post

Thank you very much Rudy. I know my wife enjoyed looking in on the happenings.

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
imported post

I would al so like to thank you (Mr. Rudy) for all the hard work to get this togeather.:claps::claps::claps:

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.