Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Member Jim and Karen. Kalgoorlie WA,
G'day, returning to a Wing. Past GL1000 x2, GL 1200 rode a new GL1500 at the Bendigo Rally of the Australian GoldWing Association. Always thought it was the measurement for Touring but being single I would think "Nothing is sadder Than an empty GoldWing Pillion Seat"? ;).
Now married and my wife Karen is as 'Keens as Mustard' to get out and about in our place and also enjoy some Wing events.
My GL 1500 will be named 'Steve' after the passing of a friend Steve Gallagher from Hobart Tasmania as we rode together to That Rally Steve then had a Red GL1500 which I Liked and Our great Memories of us Riding and Touring together can Live on. Remember "Everyday's a Lovely Day on a Motorcycle" WingWizard.

·
Administrator
Xenforo vehicle detail line
59,268 Posts
well,
glad to see you show up on our fine forum mate

I have a friend down there somewhere in the upper NW, name of Nick, used to own a Trucking outfit..... have not heard from him in a good long while.

our Rolling Sofas are very nice indeed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well,
glad to see you show up on our fine forum mate

I have a friend down there somewhere in the upper NW, name of Nick, used to own a Trucking outfit..... have not heard from him in a good long while.

our Rolling Sofas are very nice indeed.
AZ Thanks mate. "Rolling Sofas" I like. Yes, it does read as a great group and I'm excited to be apart of it, thanks again.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dennis and Trike Lady I would like to thank for the welcome. To my new found friends Blessings to be found. Please forgive me this new technology is at distance but Im getting there...

·
Premium Member
64,346 Posts
Hallo WingWizard

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

Reactions: WingWizard

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thankyou De Motormuis for the welcome.
I do remember Grand past times in our Australian Goldwing Association and attending Rallies and rides. Great numbers and great people. This has made me return as I'm at a time i can travel and attend events. My wife karen is very Keens as well. The Gl1500 I have bought is a 'Barn Find', well Carport actually,lols. I dont know as to the model. Its believed to be some anniversary model, but an '88 I doubt that? we will see. Its taking 3 weeks to get to WA. Fingers crossed its only 21 tho ks old. So trucking it across the Country before I get it in my shop and go through it. Exciting times ahead and this Group will be valuable, thankyou. Jim.

·
Administrator
Xenforo vehicle detail line
59,268 Posts
Looks like the transportation company took good care of it.
Now, how do you keep the wheels on terra firma, when you guys are upside down? :eek:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Now, how do you keep the wheels on terra firma, when you guys are upside down? :eek:

Sorry John, AZ gl1800 I thought I had answered.Lols.
Down Under that is actually a Myth. We are on top. All the Maps, Globes etc are all made in America and are actually Upside Down ?
Lols. Jim. WingWizard. ?‍♂.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts