Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Local 1987 Wing Found...

952 views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Dodge 
#1 ·
Looking at this 1200 interstate today... (Owner asking $1500 for this old girl).

:shock:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
It is a given that "Wingmasters" must ride wings. :readit:

Nice looking bike Jim. Give her a good going over and take her for a spin, then spend that old moldy money. :)

#5 ·
Sorry to hear that.

#7 ·
That is why the price was so low. IN good shape,should be $2500 to $3000.

#10 ·
I am pretty sure that I had seen that bike listed back in July when I was looking for 1500. I couldn't remember exactly what was wrong with it but I thought it was a title issue as well, and at the time, I thought he was going to part it out on EBay if he didn't sell it soon. Did he have 2 of them there that didn't run??

I remember the wing by the leather straps on the handlebar ends....... Looks stupid on a wing... I think they do anyways, no offense to those who have them.

#11 ·
This Wing looked really rough in person... I'm pretty sure the alternator/stator in it was bad, which is why it wouldn't hold a charge on a new battery last year. He had already disconnected most of the lights. It had been stored on a porch, (uncovered), for at least a year... :-( He only had the one Wing John...

#12 ·
1200Interstate

If your looking for a good 1200, 1984 with 87000, I have one for sale in Maumelle, Ar. middle AR. for 2000. Chromo has seen it, along with Dave 0430 and Loepa from Austin. Tires Dunlop elite 3 have about 2000 on them, new brake pads new fuel pump carbs in great shape new steering bearings new swing arm bearings Mosfet rectifier etc. I have gone through about everything. PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.