Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I resently met the good doctor of my local township and a fellow neighbor. What was interesting about this is that I previously met him a couple of days ago on this message board. I saw his location was my local town ship so I sent him a personal message via and this Irish message board. Talk about a weird way to meet your neighbors. So how many of you have looked around and met other people in our forum that live near by. Just curious

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Didn't happen to me yet. :weightlifter:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Didn't happen to me yet. :weightlifter:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:
Arent you on an Island?:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

Two and counting...

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
imported post

Of course you did! On that island, everything is within a few miles of everything else. Isn't it kind of like...Manhatten with an accent?:waving:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Im the onlyperson from the Island who is a member of this forum. :stumped: I tried to get my neighbour to join, but he says that he has no time. :crying:

:byebye::18red::byebye:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Rich Steinel wrote:
Of course you did! On that island, everything is within a few miles of everything else. Isn't it kind of like...Manhatten with an accent?:waving:
From Jersey and you think someone has an accent!

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Im the onlyperson from the Island who is a member of this forum. :stumped: I tried to get my neighbour to join, but he says that he has no time. :crying:

Maybe you just need to be more forceful :whip:in your efforts to get him to join! :byebye:

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
imported post

Yeah !

EXAVID lives a couple towns away, But he said I wouldnt be seen with someone riding a KawaDavidson looking MossBeater (kidding).

Philcsand is my Bud, HisKZ is needing my attentions to make it rip again!!!!

Now that I am possibly getting another wing, I am Excited!:cheeky1::cooler:

But the wife is saying something else :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:with a few :bash::bash::bash::bash:and some choice unmentionable I cant affordits.

HOMER ((((((Hands over ears - LALALALALALALALALALA!!!!!))))))

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:

Redwing, why not nominate him as the 1800 Guru? Then he wouldn't have an excuse!

Bob :11grey:

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
imported post

I have met John (cbhon) who lives about 2 kms away.

Thats interesting since this board is hosted on the other side of the world.

Andrew

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

AZWinger wrote:
Redwing, why not nominate him as the 1800 Guru? Then he wouldn't have an excuse!
Hey AZWinger :jumper:Nah ! He is no expert on the :18red:he just enjoys riding it when im not using it. :skipping:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
imported post

Hey Redwing, you'd better get typing a bit faster, exavid is now only 99 posts behind ya! You had a 200 post lead only recently. :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
imported post

I have not met anyone from this board yet!

But 6 years ago i did meet my wife on the internet:clapper:

Pat

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
imported post

AZWinger wrote:
Redwing. wrote:

Bob :11grey:

You could wad up some paper and put it in his Plug Caps so his bike wont run right and not answer his questions? then give him the link to the site and have him ask here? :baffled:

Yeah, I am ruthless but I was trained by the best.:grinner:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Well that accounts for 50% of the island population!:goofygrin:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Eamonn1200 wrote:
Hey Redwing, you'd better get typing a bit faster, exavid is now only 99 posts behind ya! You had a 200 post lead only recently. :gunhead:
Hey Eamonn1200 :leprechaun: Yeah but this guy does post a lot of rubbish, :grinner:and i try my bestto keep the members updated on their wings as best i can. :?

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

ran429 wrote:
You could wad up some paper and put it in his Plug Caps so his bike wont run right and not answer his questions? then give him the link to the site and have him ask here? :baffled:
Hey ran429 :waving:What would i do then for a spin on his :18red:

:walker::18red::walker:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Well that accounts for 50% of the island population!:goofygrin:
How the hell do you know, :whip: you were never on this Island. :bash:

:doh::18red::doh:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status