Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
everyday member
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Since I have been a member, I have not had to sign in when I go the goldwing facts on my computer. I have been using the same computer for nearly 3 years and now all of a sudden, I have to log in everytime I go the site. Is this a change or am I having some other kind of problem?

·
Premium Member
3,073 Posts
imported post

That happened to me today also.

Maybe some change in process that we have not been told about.

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

Did you recently upgrade your anti virus or something? Perhaps clean out cookies on your computer?

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
imported post

I haven't had a problem including using my iPad including right now when I got onto the site and came to this thread. If you keep having issues, let us know!

·
everyday member
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Haven't upgraded anti-virus but update weekly. I will try cleaning up everything. It has been a couple of months.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
imported post

I've had problems like this on a few of the forum boards in the past. I ended up clearing out the cache, history and cookies for my browser. Then I had to log-in again to the sites, made sure to check the box 'keep me logged in' or 'remember me', and everything was fine. Don't know if it will work for you, but worth a try.

·
everyday member
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Cleaned everything up and so far so good. I will let you know if it happens again. Thanks again for the responses.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.