Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Love this forum, it has helped me put my friends 1200 back together again ;). I have found all the information on the electrical system, which was wonderful because the person that owned the bike before my friend must have been a butcher in his past life..... the problem that is on hand (OR LEGS) now is the fact that his legs are all most as long as the entire bike, he was warned!!! I saw the trunk extender bracket, this is on order as i type, but now I am wondering if there is a way to move the seat further back then the allowed adjustment? While I dont have a wing my wife has hinted at one. Thanks in advance from wintery NY

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
imported post

Welcome Tuff, according to your # of posts you are new here. Well I'm not sure about that question either. As I'm the opposite. But there will be some one on here that can let you know. I do know from a friend of mine that is 6'4" and long legs just sold his 86 1200, but always complained about the seat not the leg room. thats all I can go on. Hope that you get pointed in the right direction. Doug. :waving: :)

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thanks for the welcome Hawkeye, sounds like your about as short as me LOL, he is about 6'9" while I am 5'8" I fit on the bike just fine but he looks like a skyscraper on a skateboard...:DI might just grab the mig welder and some steel from work and try to fabricate something so the seat can go back further along with the trunk...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.