Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

201 - 220 of 964 Posts

·
Premium Member
60,050 Posts
imported post

Great pictures..

Some of those straight roads look a lot like NV only greener.. I never took pictures in NV because they were so boring.. :action::action:

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
imported post

We had a wet spring so everything was green :)

I always thought the straight roads were boring until I started seeing some others post some pictures.

·
Premium Member
5,380 Posts
imported post

jwhitmore44 wrote:
I always thought the straight roads were boring until I started seeing some others post some pictures.
Ifind it amazing that photographers and artists can find beauty in things others pass over as boring.

·
Premium Member
60,050 Posts
imported post

nobbie wrote:
jwhitmore44 wrote:
Ifind it amazing that photographers and artists can find beauty in things others pass over as boring.
True, But have you ever been on Highways 50, 70, or 93, across Nevada ?? :action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
60,050 Posts
imported post

Thanks Norton

It's pretty bleak out there.. Once you've seen one Sage Bush you've seen them all....:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
imported post

Glad to see this thread still going ....

US 212, The Beartooth Highway

........ SR 200, ID .......

·
Administrator
Xenforo vehicle detail line
59,253 Posts
imported post

Thanks Ken,

Great pix and I enjoy them all.

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
imported post

wow! you guys just keep me in awe, as i look through all your beautiful pix of all the places you all have been! and some of those roads and rain storms you guys ride through, just makes my brain go: WWWWHHHHHAAATTT TTTHHHEEE HHHEECCCKKK, are these guys getting themselves into? wow, it aint no wonder you guys all wear all the gear all the time! your risk factors are hitting 100% on some of those pix! of course some of them would just be beautiful, with not a cloud in the sky, not a car on the road, just you and a buddy cruisin with a tea shirt on, pants, and absolutely no helmet!!!! feeling that wonderful 60 mph wind blowing your hair around, listening to sirius radio,CLASSIC VINAL, or stevie ray vahan, singing THE SKY IS CRYING!!!!!! god i get chills just thinking about how beautiful that would be. and opening up a bottle of water and just turning it up on my head as i drive down one of those long lonely highways, at 90 degrees! :D oh and ya gotta have these on too!!!!:cool: and my face would look like this :pumpkin: , without my hat on or a ton of sunblock!!! but man o man, dusty thank you for starting this thread, it has turned out fantasticly!!!!!! please keep those pix comming, they are great for my head, as i go to work, and see all this nasty, cold, snowy weather, weve been having here in ohio!!!!! THANKS GUYS!!!! keep on :18yellow::18yellow:rick

·
Administrator
Xenforo vehicle detail line
59,253 Posts
imported post

I have to give a High Five to Rick's post.

The pictures here have helped me a lot and I do love to see where other folks have been. Seeing other parts of the world is like a history lesson for me, i love it all.

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
imported post

hey az, thanks man, and a high five back atcha!!!! they are great pix! keep on :18yellow::18yellow:rick

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
imported post

Untill somebody tells me to stop, I'll continue posting pics.

Here area couple from Capitol Reef, Utah :

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
imported post

Untill somebody tells me to stop, I'll continue posting pics.
Then we/they got problems, keep posting. I've been to most of the places that are being shown here but the natural beauty is still spectacular.

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
imported post

Norton, all I can say would be thank God for satellite radio :) Those roads in Nevada ARE lonely :)

I'm with Winginitrick on the classic vinyl :) and I'm ready for warm weather again.

I have one more small set to load up. It starts with

Into the fog :)

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Thats the spirit Norton :clapper:I've been to some of those places, and it's really cool to see pics from others as the way they have seen it.

Here is one the day after I did the "Sky Line Drive". I was leaving Seneca Rocks W. Va. where I camped and it was an absolute beautiful morning.

·
Premium Member
5,380 Posts
imported post

Of coursethere arechoices of destinations in Pennsylvania.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
60,050 Posts
imported post

Great pictures guys Covering the same ground.. I thoughtI saw this same shot before by someone else.......

Attachments

201 - 220 of 964 Posts