Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

121 - 140 of 948 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
imported post

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!

Not only is there no highway in this pic,I'm not seeing any lonely either.

·
Premium Member
6,620 Posts
imported post

I travelled the road on the right side of the photo when I was much younger in 1987 and again in 1990. It is in Queenstown New Zealand andis very scenic there.

·
Premium Member
6,765 Posts
imported post

Man Lloyd, that's an awesome picture. I rike it.

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
imported post

These pics weretaken at the verytop of the Highest paved road in North America.

mt. evans, colorado.

ELEVATION 14,130 ft.

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

That looks like a good highway :action::action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

Here's one from the Hoosier National forest along lake Patoka very beautiful area.

Another great place to ride in southern Indiana is the old highway 62 nice twisty and runs along the ohio at times for some awesome views.

Not as awesome as you guys out west but it is beautiful to us here:action:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
imported post

LloydM wrote:
I travelled the road on the right side of the photo when I was much younger in 1987 and again in 1990. It is in Queenstown New Zealand andis very scenic there.
Stop that. You're making me miss home. :)

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
imported post

bel25455 wrote:
Everyone please include more roads from the UK or other places too.
OK then.

first I gotta gas up the bike and grab my camera...............I'll be right back. :cool:

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

I don't know about the rest of you but for years when I was riding my 78 Suzuki, My wife was always with me, and even a trip to work without her setting behind me became a very long and lonely road.....Now that I own two Wings and we are looking to get back into riding with my lovely wife setting behind me, any stretch of highway without her with again be a long lonely stretch of road.....But I-10 from San Antonio Texas to Ft Stockton can be a very long lonely road.....Miles of nothing but scrub oaks and burnt grass in the summer....

·
Premium Member
6,620 Posts
imported post

k1w1t1m wrote:
LloydM wrote:
Stop that. You're making me miss home. :)

Sorry Tim. I bet you don't miss the cost of living there. And the cost of fuel. But New Zealand does have something special.

Andyes, stunning scenery. :waving:

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
imported post

That's all? Nobody else????

I'm snowed in here right now and have been using this thread to help cope with my severe riding withdrawal.

These pics have been kinda like methadone for a motorcycle riding addict.
I haven't had the bike out since right before christmas and I've got it bad - I need to ride!

Help a brother out... Post some more pics!

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

I hear ya Norton. I've been hoping to see some new post hear too. If someone doesn't post some pics soon, I'll be forced to post up my old youtube vids again!!!:cool:

121 - 140 of 948 Posts