Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

141 - 160 of 954 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

Winger77 wrote:
I hear ya Norton. I've been hoping to see some new post hear too. If someone doesn't post some pics soon, I'll be forced to post up my old youtube vids again!!!:cool:
:cool:Sweet:cool:

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
imported post

I'll be posting some more, hopefully later on this evening(?), as I'll be uploading more pics to myMontrose Tour page, on my Flickr photosite, so hold on Gentlemen.

·
Administrator
57,980 Posts
imported post

I am really enjoying all of the photos from everyones trips.

Really helps out a lot in preplanning some new routes to explore at leisure :cooldevil:

Being newly retired, I find I have "leisure" available in my repertoire now :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:

Being newly retired, I find I have "leisure" available in my repertoire now :cheeky1:

Do not tell anyone, especially relatives that you have leisure time, you will never have worked so hard in your career once they figure this out. I retired 15 yrs ago, went back to work 3 yrs ago just so I would have some time for "me".

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

RayandTracy wrote:
Winger77 wrote:
I hear ya Norton. I've been hoping to see some new post hear too. If someone doesn't post some pics soon, I'll be forced to post up my old youtube vids again!!!:cool:
Oh,,,,,,,,,, so you want some this ,,,,,,,,,,eh:coollep:

Ok,,,,,,,,but you asked for it :cooldevil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70CW4s3aF1k

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

Winger77 wrote:
RayandTracy wrote:
Winger77 wrote:
Oh,,,,,,,,,, so you want some this ,,,,,,,,,,eh:coollep:

Ok,,,,,,,,but you asked for it :cooldevil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70CW4s3aF1k
is that all you got:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
Man I have watched your video's so much and I still love them:clapper:

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
imported post

Winger77:

I put these vids together after seeing the first one that you made.

You inspired me!

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

This WHOLE forum is full of inspiration:coollep:

I have yet to start putting one together for the latest trip to NASSIR-2:(. I don't know why,,,,,, I just need some motivation to sit in front of the puter for several hours at a time (cause thats how long it takes me):gunhead:

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
imported post

Winger77 wrote:
I just need some motivation to sit in front of the puter for several hours at a time (cause thats how long it takes me)
Not too long ago my computer died - it needed a new motherboard / clean install. I am still in the process of putting pictures back on the hard drive.

We have taken LOTS of pictures over the years. Just getting them all into folders is taking a lot of time.

I would like to put together some more clips, butbesides thetime issue, I'm notreally happywith how the photoslook when posted on youtube. The picture quality isso much better than what is seen in the videos.

DUSTY: I just saw your youtube video of the Grand Tetons - Jellystone. Very Cool! Nice pics.

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

norton wrote:

I'm notreally happywith how the photoslook when posted on youtube. The picture quality isso much better than what is seen in the videos.
I totally agree,,,,,,,,, and then after all the time you put into making a clip with the perfect music to go with it,,,,,,,,,, they mute it out:X:X:X

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
imported post

Western Kansas has some long lonesome highways

North west corner of Oklahoma just before entering new Mexico

I'll see about uploading some more of my "road" pictures.

·
Premium Member
56,451 Posts
imported post

Great pictures guys

Always fun to other travels.............

·
Old Broad
3,841 Posts
imported post

Foodman wrote:
Reality Check
The way Baby is running right now, that sign better be @ a gas stn because that's about what I get to a tank.:(:(:D:D:action::action::action::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #160
imported post

Agreed about the poor photo resolution on YouTube! :X .... which is why I usually include a link to a higher resolution slide show on my Flickr page, but then there is no music. I wish you could somehow meld the two together. :baffled:

Yes, .... it is a lot of work/time putting together a video and picking out just the right music for it, which I think is very important to convey the mood you want for that video. Just not the same without music, at least to me.

Thanks Norton for the complimentI believe that was whenwe just missed each other, as we were riding the same areas at the same time.

Here'sthe higher res 'slide show(sans music)of that one. - http://www.flickr.com/photos/dusty-boots/sets/72157620571076170/show/

I apologize for not getting any new photos up, as Ijust spent the last 11 hours helping to deliver 72 bikes for this weekend's 'Motorcycle Super Show', in Toronto.So I had to get some shut eye last night. Get to do it all over again on Sunday, but instead of [email protected] am, we [email protected] 6PM, after the show, so I probably won't get home until 3-4AM, at the earliest. ... Good thing I don't work! ;)

141 - 160 of 954 Posts