Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I was just reading another thread and this caused me to pause and think of all the work that goes on behind the scenes.

Therefor I would like to take this opportunity to thank Wexman and Wingnut for providing such a great place where we can meet, discuss and share. I know there are many who share this gratitude and certainly don't take it for granted.

I feel that I have made friends with people from the other side of the world who I probably will never meet but hope one day i will.

Also thanks to all who have given good sound advice, copies of manuals etc.

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Andrew
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,948 Posts
imported post

This IS a GREAT PLACE!!:clapper::cooler:

I've learned a great deal from this forum and the great folks that hang out here. They've saved me some grief and given me a good laugh when I need it.

I recommend this site to anyone I can.

Regards,

Hobie:11red:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
620 Posts
imported post

Hobie1 wrote:
This IS a GREAT PLACE!!:clapper::cooler:

I've learned a great deal from this forum and the great folks that hang out here. They've saved me some grief and given me a good laugh when I need it.

I recommend this site to anyone I can.

Regards,

Hobie:11red:

You said a mouth full Hobie thanks to every one :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
imported post

Andrewl wrote:
Therefor I would like to take this opportunity to thank Wexman and Wingnut for providing such a great place where we can meet, discuss and share.
Hey Andrew1 :baffled: I do most of the work here, :clapper:so you can add me to your list please. :skipping:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

My thanks is in fact general, goes to all involved everywhere, but I think Wexman for his hard work administering the site and Wingnut who set it up deserve special thanks. Not to mention the fact that I'm sure this site cost $$$ to run, and this wealth of knowledge and fun is FREELY available to all.

Its also the type of place your children can roam safely, No mean feat in today's world.

However my thanks is not limited to Wexman and Wingnut, its to all that have helped me, provided entertainment and inspiration etctetc.

Andrew
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,739 Posts
imported post

Thank you ,,,the site is actually easy to moderate ,,,because we dont have the pop-up and the usual ads and messers that come with commercial sites ,,wingnut has worked hard over the past number of years to keep it that way and all the people who come on here are like yourself ,,willing to help and to share a laugh ...So keep posting ,,it is the posters that give the site its good name ...cheers Ciaran
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,938 Posts
imported post

That's what I like about "RedWing" is sure is "Humble" !:goofygrin:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
87 Posts
imported post

Also like to throw in my thanks. The guys on this site have help me to look like I know what I'm doing. This is one of the best run sitesanywhere.



Billy
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,185 Posts
imported post

Yes, nice to find a site with good clean content, slightly off the wall sometimes, but way safer for me than the stuff my kids look at!! Mind you, theyare 23 and 20 and both lads!! Wouldn't it be awsome if we could actually meet up like this but on our bikes, at one of those biker cafes, of days gone by!:goofygrin:

Pete
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,153 Posts
imported post

Yep, great site and forum. We should mention this more often so theorganisers know we appreciate them. :waving:Well organised and easy to use. I think the friendly athmosphere really does encourage people to post, on some other forums newpeople feel too intimidated by some users to post, in case they get their heads biten off. :gunhead:

We do all appreciate Redwing as well, wouldn't be the same here without his way of welcomeing new posters.
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
imported post

wingdawg101 wrote:
That's what I like about "RedWing" is sure is "Humble" !:goofygrin:
Hey wingdawg101 :leprechaun: That Andrew1 doesn't really appreciate my advice.:crying:Those guys from New Zealand take everything very serious. :stumped:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
imported post

GWEddie wrote:
Yep, great site and forum. I think the friendly athmosphere really does encourage people to post.

We do all appreciate Redwing as well, wouldn't be the same here without his way of welcomeing new posters.
Hey GWEddie :clapper:It's takes the man all the from Nebraska to explain to you all.

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
imported post

Andrewl wrote:
My thanks is in fact general, goes to all involved everywhere, but I think Wexman for his hard work administering the site and Wingnut who set it up deserve special thanks. Not to mention the fact that I'm sure this site cost $$$ to run, and this wealth of knowledge and fun is FREELY available to all.

However my thanks is not limited to Wexman and Wingnut, its to all that have helped me.
Hey Andrew1 :leprechaun: I know I know, Im only joking. :clapper:Just to clear two points for you. :skipping:wexman is the Moderator :thumpingmad:and wingnut is the Administrator,

and yes im quite sure it costs a fortune to run. :doh:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
wingdawg101 wrote:
That's what I like about "RedWing" is sure is "Humble" !:goofygrin:
Hey wingdawg101 :leprechaun: That Andrew1 doesn't really appreciate my advice.:crying:Those guys from New Zealand take everything very serious. :stumped:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:
Redwing

Now come on! This is simply not true, I often have a chuckle at your posts. However for this discussion I wanted a sincere thanks. that's all

Andrew
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,739 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Yes, nice to find a site with good clean content, slightly off the wall sometimes, but way safer for me than the stuff my kids look at!! Mind you, theyare 23 and 20 and both lads!! Wouldn't it be awsome if we could actually meet up like this but on our bikes, at one of those biker cafes, of days gone by!:goofygrin:

Pete
Well thers always blackpool in sept ..we are all staying at pontins ,,,,,that is as close as you are going to get ...cheers Ciaran
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,185 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
Silverfox wrote:
Yes, nice to find a site with good clean content, slightly off the wall sometimes, but way safer for me than the stuff my kids look at!! Mind you, theyare 23 and 20 and both lads!! Wouldn't it be awsome if we could actually meet up like this but on our bikes, at one of those biker cafes, of days gone by!:goofygrin:

Pete
Well thers always blackpool in sept ..we are all staying at pontins ,,,,,that is as close as you are going to get ...cheers Ciaran
We are booked to go and are going to risk staying withyou boys and girls at Pontins.:goofygrin: How about puting out a posting, to find out who's going, so that those that wish to, can make a point of meeting folks we talk to on here. We might otherwise be just passing ships in the night, unless you issue name tags. I know you probably know loads of folks, but it won't be so easy for us "Newbies"
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top