Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi all We did a long ride in Dec .From Johannesburg to Capetown through what is called the garden route .We have the best counryside and weather this time of year.You can ride along on good roads right next to the sea most of the way and see sights that you will not see anywhere on the planet.We did 3600 km in 2 weeks .MY wife and I on my Honda goldwing GL1100 and my son on a Yamaha R6 with our two buddys Jaques and Harry on Aprilla 1000.South Africa is the place to ride .If you havent been here make a plan and visit and get a bike and ride the roads.

Regards
Tom Baker

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

tomb wrote:
Hi all We did a long ride in Dec .From Johannesburg to Capetown through what is called the garden route .We have the best counryside and weather this time of year.You can ride along on good roads right next to the sea most of the way and see sights that you will not see anywhere on the planet.We did 3600 km in 2 weeks .MY wife and I on my Honda goldwing GL1100 and my son on a Yamaha R6 with our two buddys Jaques and Harry on Aprilla 1000.South Africa is the place to ride .If you havent been here make a plan and visit and get a bike and ride the roads.

Regards
Tom Baker

Welcome Tom, good to have you on board. :waving:

any chance you could send a couple of tickets over, I would love to make that ride!!!:clapper::clapper:

Enjoy the forums and please visit often

:waving::waving:

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum Tomb:waving:

Any pics??? We like pics ;)

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

tomb wrote:
Hi all We did a long ride in Dec .........If you havent been here make a plan and visit and get a bike and ride the roads.

Regards
Tom Baker
Thanks for the report Tom!

I may just have to do that, one year. :coollep:

It would sure lessen the amount of 'down time' we have around here, due to our weatherat that time of year. :action:

Dusty

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.