Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ad says 2002 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500. Fuel injected. 17k miles. New tires. New brakes. Batwing fairing. Bluetooth sound system. Cruise control. Cobra Drag pipes. Passenger back rest and original windshield included. Great bike. Nothing wrong with it. QWell I see something wrong with it, do you?

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Huum ,not being familar with that bike,I don’t know others that it’s not a 1500?

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,507 Posts
no Backrest in that pix, and no drag pipes to be seen.

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
After looking on the net seems to be going price Yes they made a 1500 Vulcan. Pipes are on other side of bike.

·
Premium Member
40,624 Posts
Agree with trike lady, why else reposition the bike to not show the apparent oil leak that is still visible on the right side.

·
Administrator
25,969 Posts
Reactions: siouxindian

·
Registered
9 Posts
I don't see the invisible back rest??
LH saddle bag looks a bit naff on an angle?
Odd wear on rear rubber?
Dorky fairing?
Other than the obvious - I'll play the game - what gives??

·
Premium Member
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well you would think he would clean the final drive and not take a picture with a oil stain under the final drive. i went to look at a V star once, the seller had it outside and it was clean, I was going tocheck on something when he opened his garage and I saw a piece of cardboard with oil stains on it. I asked him about it and he said, oh yea they all leak oil, needless to say I didn't buy it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts