Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Got this from the site I store my photos at. Fine looking indeed!

Attachments

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

Doubt I could handle either one of them!

:cheeky1:

might of been a day, though....back when whales had legs!

·
Premium Member
1,238 Posts
imported post

Hey, I know the feeling, but you know what they say, "Devil hates a coward". Just the thought of it give me goosebumps LOL

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Suddenly I'm thinking of trikes...and 3-point stances...and...oh dear...I can't post that here. ;)

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
imported post

Friends want me to go to Sturgis this year, hope I meet up with her in a dark alley.

·
Just one of the guys
4,799 Posts
imported post

Silverwinger wrote:
Friends want me to go to Sturgis this year, hope I meet up with her in a dark alley.
Somehow I get the Idea that could be be a bad idea. She would either Karate your butt into a bloody pulp or shoot a hole therough it. Either one would not be good.

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

:DI'll be there, but something tells me I better do a lot of dreaming. Maybe in my early days, na, back to dreaming.;)

·
Guru
3,074 Posts
imported post

They handle like crap but zero to 60 is instant!this one isnt as shiny, but just as fast.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

You know, I have a 350 crate engine sitting in my garage, that gives me an ideal.

·
Guru
3,074 Posts
imported post

The frame is the hard part. After you get the design for strength & weight position, The rest turns into a hobby. this one is set up so it cant spin the tires but it also cant pull a wheelie. The result is very scarry acceleration!

Rad is positioned at the rear in between the back tires & cooled with 2 fans. It is a 4 core.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.