Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

hi all well after i put my old new engine in a few weeks back shes up and running very very well indeed . got a few goodies for xmas from the kids new crash bars and a few nice add ons over the next few days i will post some pics happy new year to you all mark.

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

Cool.... very cool! Congrats, and come on with the piccies!

·
Premium Member
3,785 Posts
imported post

Very clean looking Wing... :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

thank you yes she is very clean been 2.5 years of work off and on. shes got rebuilt carbs form andy at classic[top guy] heads re done valves and seals new belts. gaskets water pump new ht leads brake pads ss brake lines. and a lot of polishing. mark.

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
imported post

really nice job, something to really be proud of, thanks from all your GW brotherson here for getting it back on the road and keeping it alive. :action:

now on the humerious side, i was at first distracted by the other favorite pics in the gallery oooo la la hubba hubba , wow i guess im normal afterall :D

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Man, careful where you park that, I'll have that front fender in a heartbeat!

Nice looking bike man, very nice indeed.

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
imported post

I like those crash bars, Do you have to remove them to get the valve covers off?

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

hi yes you can get the covers off ok but it is little tight. kids got them for me for xmas from dave silivers here in the uk i think they are around the 60.00 uk pounds. mark3

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

mark3 wrote:
hi yes you can get the covers off ok but it is little tight. kids got them for me for xmas from dave silivers here in the uk i think they are around the 60.00 uk pounds. mark3
Here's the case guards, never seen this design until now. Massive looking.

A lot of different ways to install your highway pegs or boards on these for sure.

http://www.davidsilverspares.co.uk/parts/part_30765/

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

hi yes thats them they are made in italy he must get them inported to the uk they came with new bolts and mountings . mark3

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Damn sweeeeeeeeeeeettttttttt.

Can I have it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:dude:

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
imported post

I was happy to have my 82 working well and looking clean. Now you got me wanting to work my Asp off.

Nice job - you did great! ! !:cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.